Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Aggregator gang
Honestly, she wuld have deserved to be killed... at this time the adventurers with some brain should have managed to get that they are abviously on the bad side, their own guild master and son of their lord is being threatened from soldiers of another country (not even considering how they would follow such a dumbass in the first place, but okay, quest is quest) so they fight a war that isnt theirs, everyone that still does what the "ambassador" wants deserves to be cut down here...

He's chickening out between revenge and not killing his former friends, thanks to the power of an unbelievably unrealistic 100x xp item.

Group Leader
Nearly caught up to the RAWs. Thanks for the translation and all your hard work churning these out!

Fed-Kun's army
Woa, a lot of haters because he didnt kill Lumina. Even if she was resolved to kill him, he could just leave the girls and avoid stuff, instead he wanted everything his way and that is cool, alsi he managed to make friends and u are telling me he should kill dai and his pt because the gay incest simp of the guild master wanna be praised by papa? They could refuse to join but they would be without work or stuff bc guild master or others adventures could kill them instead. Lumina looked like a old man swordman as an adventure waiting for a challenge, so there is no use to avoid fighting the stronger man she has ever met so far.

He could have atleast butchered the knights to make the adventurers back off...

Dex-chan lover
hmmm, i am going to predict he will fix her bikini bra and her sword by putting them in his storage and taking them back out. i forgot if he said that fixes items, or if it only cleans and maintains intact items? well, he got another lady in his harem i guess.

Dex-chan lover
Dude's checking all the boxes in his harem:

Demi-human firecracker ✔
Dainty princess willing to get her hands dirty for her man ✔
Loli (OP by world's standards) elf ✔
Busty 👙armor-clad warrior ✔
Untouchable to anyone but him spirit waifu ✔

Isekais baby! 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
@Tomoemami you can't use "they're his friends so obviously he won't kill them" when they are literally trying to murder him, they obviously don't care about being his "friend", they're not his friend they were his workmates and nothing more and as soon as they were ordered too they gladly tried to murder him.

@Doomer I genuinely don't think they wanted to fight him as they were fairly close, and a large portion of then knew of his strengths because of all his loots.

The lord of the other Empire demanded that they have to fight no matter what, and im fairly certain no one would want to get into bad relations and potentially get invaded.

It was either kill/capture Touya or risk getting into a national conflict or arrested.

Fed-Kun's army
"wind of fireball"?

@Doomer I can see not wanting to mow through people from your guild. If nothing else it'd leave the vice guild master with a murderhobo deficit, and he doesn't deserve that. He could still knock them out, but I guess he wants them able to run away. I'm not sure why he didn't just have MC horse run around and offer to bite that guys curls off at the neck though.

Sure is going to suck when the translation catches up with the raws.
So spoiled right now

Double-page supporter
Damn lol... cant they all just ride the battle horse!?, its big enough for 5 people!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread