Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 5 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
ahh nice,
thank you for the hard works.
now we will wait

Thank you for all the speedy uploads, much appreciated. 😗

Aggregator gang
manofculture.jpg

Thank you very much for all this chapters!!

Have a very deserved rest with Ghost of Tsushima

Dex-chan lover
Progress-wise, manga has covered up to about Chp 62 of the WN.

There are only 100 WN chapters so far since March 2020, likely author is working on the story offline.

LN Vol 3 is coming out this Sept 25, 2020. http://mfbooks.jp/7568/

Fed-Kun's army
Haha, wow. Good thing your sister is a close personal aide of the princess. I'm pretty sure shooting an arrow at royalty gets you buried in scorpions or something otherwise.

Ah yes looks like this will be another one of those mangas that i'll drop because MC is a pussy when it comes to end the problems from the roots, ou killed all those soldiers to let the coward noble leave, now he will come with back with more soldiers and more problems and again, and again, and again... the famous "Rocket team" effect but with people that actually want to kill you and your friends. Lets see how long can I tolerate this, maybe was a 1 time thing.

@Serakym The MC did say it was about sending a message. So if the noble does come back, it clearly wasn't a strong enough message and so he should escalate his response. We'll see though.

Double-page supporter
@Serakym Ooooh boy are you in for a treat. I highly suggest you read the WN cause
you are far from being close

Aggregator gang
@Serakym You are wrong...very wrong...He certainly let's himself be dragged into problematic things but ...ohh well, you'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread