Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 5 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
@Serakym

It's actually a tactically sound decision to let the noble go. It fulfilled several purposes:
1) By allowing the noble go, he ensures that the noble will deliver a message, that the princess is back in the empire and the kingdom the protagonist has been staying at is not their concern.
2) Although they will reach the kingdom eventually, for the time being, the kingdom where the protagonists friends are at will remain safe and can continue to prepare because the invaders will want to deal with the princess before dealing with anything else.
3) If the nobleman is killed there, news will not come to the invaders, and therefore, they will assume that the S kingdom killed the envoy, which means the S kingdom will be invaded in retaliation.
4) The empire is already at war with the invaders, so the protagonist declaring that he's siding with the empire is not a big deal. It's the same as pouring a cup of coffee into a jug of coffee. Is there more coffee now? Yes, but it's still coffee and the increase isn't that much.

Orange, are you guys okay? Getting enough sleep? Because I don't think you are, my word.

Thank you for all the fast translations for this manga!

damn grandfather just got heart attack after hearing the princess he protect, grandchild he love so much, and a loli he ever had crush for since a kid sleep with the same man in the same night, poor you,
also you okay tl, get enough rest, and thanks for the upload.

Dex-chan lover
MC, if you want to let enemy like this go, at least return him without legs or something.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one wondering how the keychain stayed in her cleavage after her top got sliced off?

NOOOOO how long does the raws take?

And thank you very much for orangescans, you deserve that rest 😂

I don't get the people who shit on this manga, it's pretty enjoyable to read. From reading so much isekai I've seen a lot of horrible ones, can't even enjoy them for the bullshit they put. This one is fun, one that I can drink a cup of coffee to read in the morning, that's all that matters.

On a side note, the other manga orangescans recommended is also an enjoyable one, always looking forward to that one as well~

Double-page supporter
Thank you orangescans for the translation and I hope for more next chapters in the future

Contributor
@Niz_45
This is just a guess but seeing the the raw for chapter 16 will be gone on August 24th, that could mean chapter 18 will be available as chapter 17 will still be available until September 24th.
Again, that's just my thought.

Dex-chan lover
welp i went and fucking read all the space officer gets isekaid manga, now the waiting game begins xD, thks for both series

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter onslaught, you deserve plenty of rest and a good game ;o)

Users who are viewing this thread