Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 5 Ch. 17

Fed-Kun's army
Let's just let gramps kill hin. Jesus. Who's idea of humor is it? So boring and old hat . Is it editor-san we have to blame!

Dex-chan lover
@casteryvan in the raw that i read there's no mention of the old man having a crush on Natalia during his childhood. I'm talking about the last page. I checked it again to make sure. The line are それに飽き足らずナタリー殿とまで? which should translate to something along "and that didn't even satisfy you so you did it with Natalie to?". My english isn't that good so forgive me if it read weird or being too literal.

Double-page supporter
I repeat my advice to this moron, naive MC. Just burn the fucking kingdom to the ground. The hero isn't in the capital, so go there and destroy it. Why give a fuck about a nation like that? Stop being a fucking loser.

Group Leader
@Kiriha those mistranslation are intentional for the aggregator sites that keeps taking chapters from this site but removes the credit page as if they're the ones doing the translation. I plan to upload the correct translation on this site once their bots are done uploading.

Fed-Kun's army
Legal Loli`s
It Feels Illegal
It looks illegal.
and it is illegal until someone of authority who knows her shows up.

i mean, people listen to their own lies more than simple truths now a days.
short peoples rights have been taking, stop this madness!

Double-page supporter
@casteryvan so we're not supposed to read it when it comes out? I would almost prefer a watermark. What exactly is the time frame where we can read the "real" version of the chapter? This approach has the same problem as DRM. You are punishing your entire customer base for the actions of a few.

@Siikalahna

its-only-when-a-mosquito-lands-on-your-testicle-you-learn-there-is-always-a-way-to-solve-problems-wi.jpg

Again with this bullshit "i spare him so he can be a pain in the ass later"

"It's only a misunderstanding!"

No it isn't. They know exactly what they're doing, you dumbass.

I can't hide the feeling that Lumina is actually a princess from Sarandir Kingdom, or maybe a general?

Aggregator gang
Ar, Lumina might be the most stacked but yours are closer to her than you think.

@ChronicleKey that would be funny - and set her up to be a full member of the harem. Also, who is that in your avatar?

25-d9c455628cd27c2b0f0535b22a21185e2e7547c6ff3fae767e8b30ff4d7706f0.jpg

He was/is a Priest from level 1 to level 100, Mage from level 101 to level 200 and Sage from level 201 to level 300. That sword is 'a weapon that you can only use at level 300', if he can already use it, does that mean he's already reached the level cap for Sage as well?

Users who are viewing this thread