Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 5 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
the shitty guild master gets away scot free
the evil ambassador gets away scot free
the merc bitch that betrayed MC's friendship and tried to kill him is spared and given a super OP sword

i honestly don't know if the author could have made the conclusion to this any more disappointing.

@twinklecake No, the sleeping scene was exactly the same.

@Airantu Totally agree with you on those couple of points, this chapter was far better in the novel. Yeah, they probably made entering the new town less eventful to avoid repetition.

@U235 & @Acidroach He probably google translated it like I did. The raw novel link is right on the mangadex page. Comes through quite well on google translate.

Dex-chan lover
im surpirsed, this series has 38-41 chapter in each page and took me 2,5 hours to read it up to the latest . but idkm feels face paced to me and mc kinda dull somewhat in personality wise.

@twinklecake do you really hope that much to see MC bang 3 girls in this series ?

Supporter
@twinklecake even if MC bangs everyone, it’s going to be one panel and next it’s morning. If you want something that would annoy you more, check out Wicked Trapper.

Edit: lol that’s how I feel about Wicked Trapper.

Dex-chan lover
@dezzot Fade to black would be the best way to do it for this comic, I think. Either that, or leave out the dumb aphrodisiac bit and go for the unrealistically pure romance route.

Wicked Trapper didn't piss me off. It goes so far over the line of dumbness that you just know it doesn't want you taking any part of it seriously, like an ecchi gag manga (or an edgelord vengeance manga, which it is). It was actually pretty amusing.

@U235 & @Acidroach I just use a google translate add on - Link to the Raw https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9275ei/

@ twinklecake The book scene was different with that almost beta feel at the end, but scene was definitely far more rapey. In the LN drugging him was not an accident. Natalie pulls out the drink from her storage and straight up gives it to him. MC drinks it and passes out. The 3 girls then proceed to take him up stairs to his bed. Once he is in his bed they discuss what they are suppose to do next as no one knows. Natalie then proceeds to say sleeping together means sleeping in the same bed without clothes on. So then they come up with their plan. First they will take off all of their own clothes and then together we will take off all the MC's clothes. So they proceed and as they take off MC's clothes, they over stimulate from seeing his naked body and pass out. When he is relieved to find out he was safe cause the girls didnt know what they were doing. Then he tells all three what sleeping together really means as an act of revenge and causes the 3 girls to turn red and cover their faces.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks a lot for the chapter/translation!

This manga is such a joy to read.

I like the fact that the mc is not:
-a wimp
-gullible
-one that can't/won't kill his enemies, even if it would be justified/logical
-irritating
-overly edgy

So glad that this mc doesn't really have any qualities that irritates me or I despise of,
since in so many animes/mangas the male protagonist is the one thing that I end up hating the most about it.
No matter how well the world building is done, or how intriguing the story is,
it all is pretty much meaningless if the protagonist is garbage.

Dex-chan lover
When did the beast girl become so big? She was so flat in the beginning of the story that I thought she was a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread