Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 5 Ch. 18

Double-page supporter
at this rate, orangescans might have finished translating the next chapter before the author even starts drawing it XD

Dex-chan lover
"i don't want to join the war but i'm totally ok with rescuing your emperor and assassinating the hero if he's around, i'll also slaughter any jenneret soldiers i see."

Based Orangescans
I like this manga even though he's such a simp. I liked that chinese WN 'warlock of the magus world' where the mc was lawful evil and was all 'let me guess you want me to come with you and take back your kingdom as the exiled princess... don't think so sweetie'.

Fed-Kun's army
Kind of funny, that he's literally trying to end a species for a girl.... Virgins man, total idiots...

Aggregator gang
i just finished binge reading the 3 translated light novels on jnovelclub of the swarm series.

Dex-chan lover
@mrmm : this is an adaptation, it is written well past this, last i checked the WN effectively has 4 arcs and the last update started arc 5, this is at the start of arc 3
it seemed he beats up the "hero" at the end of arc 4

Dex-chan lover
@codydub03 A springtime for Hitler, if you will. That said, he may be of the videogame mindset still, especially if he got pulled out of a mirror game as Touya did. A lot of protagonists seem to struggle with treating the isekai world as a real one, especially if it seems or is parallel to a fictional setting, which could make them easier to manipulate into some really horrible shit (though they usually aren't).

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13
>beats up
so he doesn't even kill him, the hero is going around literally genociding innocents and MC is such a pussy that he doesn't even kill him. doesn't kill the evil ambassador, doesn't kill the evil guild master, doesn't kill the evil "hero".

Users who are viewing this thread