Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 5 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
"The ideal nation"
Guess he isn't a mook, and knows what kind of hell he's putting these people through.
Looking forward to him fighting the mc. Unfortunately, this is usually the kind of series where their first fight will either go badly for the mc, or something major will interrupt.

Group Leader
So the hero is a retard who also was a nazi in his previous world. Hope he gets slaughtered.

Contributor
Pretty sure the Merchant girl is related to Nathalia, but since Nathalia didn't know how to have sex she's either her niece or a cousin.

Fed-Kun's army
So the hero is a fascist extreme nationalist who believes humanity is above everyone. sounds like "Das Lied der Deutschen" which translates into an extreme form of "Germany above everything". I guess he also believes that humans need conflict to unite. at this point, I can confidently say that the hero is a believer in "Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei" or Nazi.

In every manga or webtoon i dont really care for the human kind.... Alwayd for the demi humans

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer : I did not read the fight itself, and do not know of MC killed the "hero" or not (saw it scanning for a stat block to see MC has gone past sage or not)
though i did notice that the summoning nation was forced to pay reparations for the invasion afterwards

@TetsuyaLP : more likely he has been severely lied to and mislead. If you only listen to one person/source of info you can easily be led to believe blatant lie, just see all the idiots who have echo-chambered themselves into believing hoaxes and conspiracy theories as the truth in the world. Still not an excuse though considering the level of horribleness he is dealing with, same goes for in our world with the covidiots and other conspiracy idiots.

Dex-chan lover
Wow that was a fast upload, I thought we had reached the current chapter for scans. Quality work as always Orangescans!

Dex-chan lover
Imagine committing genocide to a race that had done nothing to you so proudly.
Hmm that sounds like a doing of a famous squared moustache man...

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13 How many girls confirmed to join the harem later? So far up to chapter 18 still 0 harem because MC didn't acknowledge them to be in lover relationship with him.

Will the red haired girl on manga volume 4 cover join the harem?

Wait, so is Kokuyou a boy or a girl? She and him were both used in this chapter for them.

Users who are viewing this thread