Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 5 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
i thought the horse was a guy..............ten bucks says the horse transforms into a horse girl hopefully if she does shes really tall with Amazonian body you know what i mean lots of muscles but not to the amount where it looks like she's on steroids

He keeps annoyingly say he won't join the war, but he's already joined it?
The moment he became close with the Princess and decided to continue helping her...
He joined the war already. Doesn't he realize that if the enemies win the war,
they will kill the royal family or force the Princess to do something?
I doubt Touya will sit back and watch her suffer.

Dex-chan lover
ideal nation my a*s

you just got whipped by the princess

and soon by the mc

Double-page supporter
My pan heart is broken lol. Never thought Kokuyou is a female. So yeah that's why this Harem is completely one-sided.

Fed-Kun's army
Dropped. Disappointing on all fronts. Yet another OP MC that for some reason is borderline useless. Everyone in this city is injured and gramps even mentioned having everyone exhausted/injured/overworked?

I'm a great sage with super magic. Forget about casting an AOE healing spell. I only know how to swing a big sword.

Worse wishy washy beta MC. I won't help or get involved in the war! BUT I'll go sneak in an rescue the royal family? WTF?

4+ women have professed their love for him. Apparently accepting it and having sex with them is a NO? Fine if you want to not have ecchi/smut, but at least put it off screen with hints it happened.

The utter lack of trying to understand his abilities or surprise when something related to them occurs like carrying the mansion away. Yet I distinctly remember him reading a magic book about teleportation NEVER learned teleportation?

Users who are viewing this thread