Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 6 Ch. 23

The MC just killed tons of soldiers and destroyed forts and gates from the enemy capital, does he really think he's not part of the war after all that lol?

Aggregator gang
let's just pretend it's the MC's decades of wagecuckery that makes him this retarded

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, I'm not one to cast aspersions, but, I think Touya might be a lolicon.

Supporter
The silly ending spoiled this chapter. It’s way too late to not be a part of the war. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
"But I don't want to join the war. I just want to live in peace with my ghost wife and pet horse and enjoy my Slow Life", he says, as he slaughters the enemy soldiers with god level magic.

So he takes a quest to infiltrate a hostile nation, rescue the imprisoned former king and family of said country. On top of killing dozens on his way out on the rescue mission, then turns around and says I don't want anything to do with the war? What. That is some bad plot maneuvering there. That feels so forced I do not know why the author bothered to write it in. He can't say I want to live peacefully while trying to become a berserker again.

@Dethduck I mean I'm not but I had the same thought when she said its transformation magic. Based of what the king previously said I figured she would shrink down and look similar. I do agree though, he be.

@airmobius If he could wipe out the kingdom with little effort or risk, he probably would, but it seems like he is afraid of facing the hero and possibly losing Kokuyo and/or Ferris.

wtf he slaughtered his enemy he massacred them , even after that he wants to quit the war as if he is not involved already fuck it wtf is wrong with him clearly he still thinks he is in a game like most of the isekai mangas FUCK IT
I am dissapointed NGL

BTW
thx for the chapter 😁
i love the translation tho

Dex-chan lover
*literally blow up a Fort knox with a nuke magic *
"Yea, I dunno guys, I'm not exactly involved in this war so I'm out"

Aa everyone pointed out already, the series changed a lot from it's beginning. At the start it was light hearted and fun. Now it's saving kingdoms and murdering scores of people. Maybe the author is going to explore the consequences of blindly following what seems right but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen.

MC could make the hard choice to quit now and live peacefully while the world burns. But I don't think that's what the author is setting up here because of all the time spend on characterizing the king and kingdom.

@gotwired well i mean the last thing I would be doing is bringing them into the middle of a war, like he has been doing. I would leave them somewhere away from the war, like I said HE can't say he wants to live a quiet life while trying to become a berserker again. This development was shoehorned in and it was stupid to even put it in.

Dex-chan lover
Lol honestly it'd be the funniest if he's just like "nah, fr this time I'm out". Honestly with how he's trained those girls they could manage without him regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread