Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko? - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Let's Have Some Tea Together?

Banned
That last page was unsuspecting, in conclusion, it made me chuckle for that was a very funny.

Aggregator gang
Great, now the creator made the wait for the new chapter even more painful. This was an interesting chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Kid doesn't realise yet that onee-san is something money can't buy. Or maybe he does.

Dex-chan lover
Shounen was too harsh. Poor Onee-san... I'm sure she has her circumstances as well.

After all, most of us office workers get tired of the rat race from time to time.

Fed-Kun's army
Kid lashes out because Onee-san is talking about something the kid feels he has no control over seemingly due to family problems - both parties went overboard. Onee-san should've had more tact, though we can't fault her because she lacks the information we do i.e. family issues the kid has, and the kid shouldn't have lashed out to someone who meant no harm and is speaking from their heart. Keep in mind that these two people are still basically strangers to each other and neither knows much of anything about the other - shitting on either one of them is retarded and shows you lack empathy and aren't coming from the perspective of a mature adult who has lots of experience interacting and/or raising kids. Criticism is the last thing this kid needs and Onee-san seems to be aware of that which is why she gave him space after his uncharacteristic outburst.

Dex-chan lover
shounen is not even looking at her in a lewd way anymore, dude just 100% addicted to nee-san lol, can't help but feel sorry for the kid.

Fed-Kun's army
this kid's words feel so true...
but sadly his reasoning is based on what's commonly said... shounen is smart but he's too focused on studying to realize that huh.. :/

At first i thought he had a stick up his ass.... now i'm thinking it's a telephone pole instead of a stick because the arrogant know-it-all-ness exceeds the capacity of a stick to provide. The way he's developing, he'll end up with serious mental health issues.

Almost feels like this chapter might be a crack at the almost-slave'ish nature of japanese work culture.

Dex-chan lover
The kid obviously is from a poor and pretty shitty family so studying is pretty much the only way out of that hole for him.

Users who are viewing this thread