Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko? - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Let's Visit?

Dex-chan lover
Just so you know, that hentai isn't actually related to this series.
It's from the same author and the characters resemble the ones from this series a lot, but they're still different characters with different names.

Dex-chan lover
@Pibata just sayin', teenage boys with cute moms tend to get teased a lot. He's gonna have a bad time for a while, especially being as self-serious and easy to tease as shounen is lol.

Double-page supporter
@Utsuro how am I being a party pooper? tl:dr I am filtering out 'H' or hentai material from my reading so why should I still be subjected to it?
first off, Mangadex gives you the option to filter out 'H' material from your reading selection, so if I am using that i expect to not have 'H' material shoved in my face.

second off, there are three doujins this artist/author has made that feature characters of a similar description to these two, anyone who WAS interested in seeing 'H' material from this author would have and should have already searched it up, it's not difficult.

third off, there is no break or other pages to show us, readers, that the last page isn't apart of the manga we are reading and squiggles purposely edited the page to show "shounen" and "onee-san" as the names when the characters from the 'H' material have different names as if squiggles WANTS to trick readers into reading that last page as if it was a part of this manga.

fourth off, I didn't report the chapter so I clearly don't care that much, I like 'H' material just like any other breathing human on this planet(clearly I know enough about the doujin squiggles mentions to know they have different character names than the one in this manga), but when I am specifically filtering out 'H' material from my reading material I don't need someone to sneak some in there.

Dex-chan lover
Mama isn't it time to get a little worried about your little boy? I mean your young sons 'adult friend' just showed up at the door...

Double-page supporter
I guess im not the only one who thinks that this and that H are the same

Users who are viewing this thread