Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko? - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - Shall We Play?

Dex-chan lover
Page 11 is when her panties got so wet she needed another bath...

Power Uploader
@So-chan That face on your avatar matches what you said "Sexual harassment intensifies..." so well lol !

@gregger Be sure to upgrade the ship to a sturdier type!

@justforthelulz Dayum, that's a secret code that no one else there should know! Only the elite of the elites has that classified info! Now that you've found out... what should I do with you...

@Tamerlane You got it right sir!

wait, so, why did I assume squiggles is a dude? Ok probably because of what she translates, or maybe that text is a double bait, maybe its a him? Who knows! I'll just assume Squiggles is the gender "cat with a thumb"

Wow! How fast update!Thanks a Lot!
My dose of "Onee x Shonen" it refreshing 💗

Aggregator gang
I freakin love this author art style man. The anatomy,proportion,and angel is soo good and also the detail on the shounen hair is dope. Thanks for the translation

W30.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm not an "ara-ara" Onee-san but seeing shounen's puppy dog eyes strikes a certain chord in me.

Dex-chan lover
So, his doujins are already so good, we could have just enjoy this beautiful scenery then

Double-page supporter
@foolhardybubble They are not. For one, in the hentai, the boy is older. Second, their names are different. I’m not sure why the author used similar character designs.

Users who are viewing this thread