Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko? - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Shall We Cook?

Dex-chan lover
When life give you oneesan, you got to seduce her with your cooking. Wise words indeed.

@starlightcitypro not really, he's a bit too old and big to be a shota... more like Onee X Shonen...

Dex-chan lover
glad it didn't feel the need to rethread the typical "lemme teach you how to use a knife" trope.
I like how she's smarter than she looks, while also being a total air-head.
"you must really like cooking, huh" lady how dense ARE you.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
My cooking may be plain and i may be unable to prepare stuff in advance, but... actually that is all, i can make myself something to eat at least, usually a lot less than i need because i always underestimate my apetite.

Dex-chan lover
It's good he's falling for her, but it doesn't seem like she even notices that, let alone returns any feelings of that sort. In fact I'd almost be wiling to go as far as to say she couldn't even imagine it happening. She's a free spirit and naturally irresponsible, so it might be a cruel fate to have a crush on her.

Dex-chan lover
I want someone to look at me the way she looks at Shounen with that knife...

Also, if two people can be this fluffy when they're making dinner, they need to get married.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme she's responsible enough to be able to hold an office job. long enough to become someone's senpai, too.
I dunno man, since we only have shounen's perspective, her perspective is still a mystery, but from that last panel in ch. 20 showed, at the very least i'd say she doesn't know how she feels herself, either.

Double-page supporter
@Tamerlane
There's a hen**i doujin of this series that was officially made by the same artist & author
If you know how to input nuke codes, then the code for it is 299080

@Kaarme
Don't worry about her being a free spirit and ignoring shounen's approach, check out the code I gave (Above this sentence), and imagine it was canon

Dex-chan lover
@HeliumHe

Thank you for actually using a perceptive inanimate object!

Too many times I am disappointed by someone beating me to the Onee X Shota punch but they use a "living person" or say "reader" for the perceptive bit.

Aggregator gang
@Human_the_2nd
@Tamerlane
Once again, this series and the H series are not connected in any way. Their names are different, and the boy is the older one in the H series. Their character designs are nearly identical, but that’s it.

Aggregator gang
I think y'all are underestimating Onee-san.

She has her own affection towards him, she might not fully understand it yet, but she definitely likes him. She's got a good head on her shoulders, but she's also free-spirited. She's not the MOST responsible adult, but she doesn't overtly try to cause problems at her workplace. She's a lot like the FMC from Gal Gohan. She's hiding her affection of Shounen behind teasing.

And everybody knows that the endgame of "liking someone" is getting them to like you back, so she's in it to win it.

After the nail thing I can only see this as our main boy being the maiden now.

Double-page supporter
@liquidsword
Well, I did said "Imagine if it was canon", as in just imagine it don't actually treat it like one
By me saying "hen**i doujin" (Perverted comic), I already established that 299080 was just that (Therefore not canon, just characters with similar appearances) and I just want people who want to see them bang each other to be happy
Btw, have a nice day/evening wherever you are <3

@MrMcNasty
I agree about Onee-san, but to me it doesnt feel like she romantically likes him. She treats him like a child and of course she likes him, but it feels like there is an actual age gap from her perspective (no, not the h-doujin kind of one). Though, I guess we basically get no introspection of Onee-san anyway, so maybe it will get that kind of developement.
Reading this chapter, I hope for a developement where Shounen gets a bit more assertive, maybe even to the point of a confession.

Aggregator gang
@Garakuta
I also hope Shounen musters up the courage to confess, but we're at least 12 chapters of struggling in silence and hemming and hawing before we get there.

Users who are viewing this thread