Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko? - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Shall We Cook?

@MrMcNasty
I am actually fine with that, as long as we get there. Also Shounen and Onee-san beeing cute helps with the wait.

Oh! So much slacking in so little time! I'm very glad about this. Thank you, Squiggles and company!
I see shounen is making progress 😏 Go forth, young man!

Contributor
I hope onee-san realizes her feelings towards shounen

Dex-chan lover
@rabidfish I suppose it depends on how you interpret it. For the time being I take lines like that, from her, to mean she just finds him interesting as a kid. In the first place she's the one who's been bothering approaching him from the beginning, both to have someone to laze around with and, I reckon, because she recognised a school kid who's burning himself out, which is pretty much her own antithesis. Maybe she had a friend like that when she was a student herself. So, in a sense, she was very much interested in him from the get-go, but still I see zero romantic interest. She's merely a personality who actually can easily approach unknown kids while being an adult herself. Of course it helps she's a woman, not a man, to avoid the social stigma. That being said, I prefer it this way as it means she's not a pedo. If she happens to fall for him over time, it would mean she's captured by his qualities as a human, his personality and capabilities, not because he's much younger.

@Human_the_2nd Someone has mentioned it before. I haven't checked it out, but it can't really be interpreted as relevant to the story in my opinion, not in the same way as the Ane Naru Mono doujin, at least.

@MrMcNasty I'm not trying to underestimate her, just trying to analyse her personality and the current situation. I certainly hope they end up together. The shounen still has his work cut out for him if he intends to capture her heart. Since he already loves her, she doesn't really need to do anything (just respond), it's all up to the shounen to make her feelings change from friendship to romance. Well, I said the relevant stuff already above in the answer to rabidfish.

Double-page supporter
@Kaarme
Just let fictionful fiction be fiction, I never said it was or had to be relevant tho :v
Btw, what's the age gap between Saori-nee & Yuusuke? I'm pretty sure that Yuusuke's in his early-mid teenage years, but I can't quite get a grasp on Saori-nee's age though my guess is probably around early 20's to late 20's (This is for research purposes of course, and not for my considerably questionable fetishes)

Double-page supporter
Since Onee-san isn't a very responsible adult, I think this relationship can work out. Honestly, her being a little carefree is the only reason I can see a relationship working out in the future. Lmao. Still, he's too young, maybe if we give it a few years LOL.

I like your cat translations a lot more, but thanks for doing this for so long anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@dragons06 it's bi-weekly. Ch. 31 came out yesterday.
@Kaarme without spoiling anything, there's a moment a few chapters ahead that matches with my own theory.

I you have basic japanese knowledge i suggest reading the raws, it's a story that's told in a very simple way with mostly simple words. i am at lvl5 and it's 70% readable without google translate, except the ocasional kanji.

Aggregator gang
Oh yes, Shounen that's the face of maiden in love alright. First crush do be like that.

Users who are viewing this thread