Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko? - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Wanna warm up?

Dex-chan lover
This was way too warm for me on this hot summer night tbh. And one-saan will at this rate figure out he's crushing on her in 2-3 chapters tops.

Fed-Kun's army
Hooah! That was a pretty easy chapter. With this, I'm caught up with the official release now. The manga updates every 2 weeks, that is every second wednesday, and this chapter was from the 24th of June. I'll try and keep up with the releases without being too slow.
Thanks to my pal Manslapper for giving a hand with some of the weirder sentences in the chapters to make sure I didn't misinterpret them, and thanks to my boy ShoraMach for proofreading them and making sure I'm putting them commas right. That english major is finally paying off, huh?
And thanks to all of you who read these chapters. I do read the comments and I'm always happy when I see someone appreciate this alternative translation I'm offering, it really is a nice motivator to know that even one other person would want this. I'd be even happier if you could stop shitting on the other translation while doing it too, though.
If you like this comic, consider buying an official chapter or two at https://comic-days.com/episode/10834108156645194159 ! They're cheap, and it's a nice way of showing support and, y'know, getting the author some money for all of this hard work they're doing.

Dex-chan lover
Just rename this to Onee-san deals critical damageX2 with every attack.

Shounen became really aggressive wow. It didn't even go 0 to100 real quick, it was 100 at the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck he went full dere with 0 tsun. Didn't even have any excuses and went right on with his feelings. Wasn't expecting that.

Aggregator gang
@threeheadguy Respect you asking people who prefer your translation to not shit on Squiggles even though a lot of Squiggles readers don't extend the same courtesy to your TL.

Dex-chan lover
Thank for the translation, and like always good job with the translation and also seems like our shonen is a lot more aggressive after he made his bold move on onee-san.

Double-page supporter
I’ve seen more people shitting on this translation than the other way around.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123

Because shounen isn't his title, his first name or last name. It's a normal Japanese word and should be translated.

Aggregator gang
@threeheadguy @manslapper @shoramach
The end of page 10 and page 11 were kind of confusing to translate. Glad we ended up with something similar (even if we both might just be wrong lol)
Also, the third bubble on 12 did my head in for a while.
It's interesting to compare different translations :D

Users who are viewing this thread