Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko? - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Let's Reminisce?

Dex-chan lover
cool, now it's clear this is the first time both of them met. the other translation wasn't clear enough. Tnaks!

Dex-chan lover
How can he have terrible grades after so much studying?

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme good grades =/= knowledge. Tests aren't necesarily the greatest way to prove how smart or dumb you are. Also the kid seems to put too much pressure on himself, making him stressed and more likely to fail. It's no wonder his grades went up after meeting onee-san 😏

Supporter
Squiggles has been doing this since Ch.2 - therefore, this is the only version I'm going to read.

Thanks for the work guys!

Dex-chan lover
I stick with Squiggles purely because they make sure we get our proper dose of shounen.

Dex-chan lover
It is good to see, I mean we could already infer it, that hanging out with Onee-San has helped our boi here mentally.
He seemed very stressed out and even his grades were poor, probably as a result of all his constant pressure on himself. But ever since he met her he's more relaxed and even his grades have gone up as well.

Fed-Kun's army
For sure, I ain't gonna read another group's scanlation that starts its translation in the middle of the manga instead of the beginning of it. Also I'd like to stick to a group that promises a unique style instead of a generic one.

Users who are viewing this thread