Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko? - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Let's Be Aware?

Fed-Kun's army
Curiosity is a strange thing. Atleast he's wanting to try something sane.

Dex-chan lover
man, this shit is so fucking good. Like, not just rom-com good, shit's geniunely... good.
How the kid's going through so much stuff. Love, curiosity, jealousy, sadness. even horniness, too. And it's not played for laughs like it would've been in the first chapters, either. It's important because he's figuring things out about himself, yet remains painfully aware of how "far away" she is from him. Yea, it's about their age gap, but it could be about class, race, religion or culture. It's universal.
On the whole "does she like him like that" debate, i'm not a gambling person, so i won't affirm or deny anything. I'm just gonna say body language is done really well in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Ooof, curiosity can be a bitch sometimes.
That coupled with jealousy, paranoia about someone you like can set in and make you either super distant or super clingy.
Hopefully Shounen will be able to mature in the next few chaps rather than regress into the paranoia.

Dex-chan lover
b73.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Yup, this is proper middle school boy thoughts lol. Hehe damn 😅 reminds me of going through puberty hahahah AHHHH NOOO BLACK PAST ⚫ 😅

Dex-chan lover
If he wasn't at least that amount of horny, he wouldn't be a man.

Users who are viewing this thread