Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko? - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Let's Be Aware?

Dex-chan lover
Thank god the co-worker showed up cause i have a feeling that if he’d went for it then onee-san would have to put him down gently (or not since it’s not like it’s a 30 year age gap or something). I’d prefer she just stays as that one friend who has good advice

Dex-chan lover
Shounen's hormone reactor almost reached critical stage. Emergency shut down procedures initiated by Co-worker-chan prevented a runaway chain reaction - dammit all to hell! I wanted to see a puberty detonation!

This is about to go downhill pretty fast and I'm not 100% sure I'm emotionally prepared for it.

IF THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS GO AS I EXPECT, I AM NOT SURE I WILL KEEP MY SHIT TOGETHER

I am pretty sure it was Onee-san’s moving her hand closer to Shounen. It looks like that because of Shounen’s hand position compared to the background, it is static. That would imply that she was going for it as well? Omg, this is too good.

Is it me or has Shounen grown a few centimetres?

What "evidence" do we have on Onee-san's age? Couldn't she be just 5 years older than him? I know it's still quite the gap, more because of the maturity than the number itself.
I'm certainly looking forward to the next chapters.

Thank you to the translation team!

Dex-chan lover
@Nicito @SpaceHina Nope, it's Shounen's hand that's moving. Look at the position of his cuff relative to the corner of the vent in the background on the bottom of page 13 and compare with the next frame showing their hands on page 14. His coat sleeve now covers the vent corner. Also, there's the 'movement' effect bars above his hand indicating motion. He's the one reaching for Onee-san.

But, man, I respect him for acting on his impulses. No wimpy MC stuff here.

Double-page supporter
If he was King amongst Men, the next time they stop by his family's shop, he would just casually mention "Hey, you shouldn't make out in dark alleys, they're not safe," and then just walk away like nothing happened...

Dex-chan lover
@Markgraf mmmh nah. it's her hand moving closer to his, dude. the angle ever slightly changes, that's all.
He was about to move his hand too, before being RUDELY interupted.

Users who are viewing this thread