Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko? - Vol. 4 Ch. 39 - Let’s slack off more?

ive-seen-enough-im-satisfied-5d6c526f81a26.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
I guess that's a good ending for an axed series. Managed to reach a conclusion without feeling too rushed. Which is more that can be said for some other series that had the chance to finish without the axe.

I made a SquigglesJP marathon without even knowing. I really enjoyed this one, big hopes for a second season or at least a Oneshot with a time skip

Fed-Kun's army
Timeskip would have been good, but this isn't that bad either.

Out of curiosity is there legal trouble showing a kiss on the lips?

Yet another conpleted manga with an older girl as the winner! Hope this is the start of many more to come.

Dex-chan lover
Nice ending, while the two didn't technically get together, we have confirmation that it's only a matter of time. It's also nice to see that shounen is becoming more mature and decisive.

Dex-chan lover
wasted opportunity by not having shounen grown up
still a decent ending to a fun manga

Fed-Kun's army
I'm kinda not satisfied with this, I wanted to see Yuu's work towards his goal. Oh well, at the very least, I really hope for a sequel if it will be possible. For the author's first manga, it somehow managed to become much better than some mangas I have read.

Fed-Kun's army
@HunLepto I feel like he made a decent bit of progress throughout the manga. Considering he was able to express his feelings, I think it was a pretty good way to end it. Onee san was into him anyway so it's all good.

Fed-Kun's army
@GTX1080Ti I think it was more so showing that he was still a kid and was hella embarrassed. Probs didn't feel comfortable kissing her on the lips yet. Still this boy is an absolute fucking chad.

Dex-chan lover
This is a nice way to end it. She knows his feelings and she is willing to wait for him to grow up a bit more. As for him, he as become more honest with himself.

Thank you translator-san

Aggregator gang
SHDGLDSJGLKJG- HE WAS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL? TH-
I THOUGHT-
HE
3RD YEAR NOT HIGH SCHOOL???

Users who are viewing this thread