Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko? - Vol. 4 Ch. 39 - Let’s slack off more?

The ending left me devastated. At least give us a one-shot involving the time skip we all want. 10/10 otherwise.

Why the best go first 🙁
It's my first comment for this series, and it was really a good read, i didn't expect I would have liked this much. A solid 9/10 for me.

Thanks for the team for translating this one, it was pleasant to read the edit page (don't know how it's called) and the comment section.

All good things must end at some point...Even the sun sets in paradise...so long, Shounen and Onee-san.

Sad the hmanga was maledom... Honestly seeing hownshy and blushy Shounen usually is that would have been better to see some gentle femdom... Ho well, happy for them... Kinda sad it end here

I'll miss this one. Thank you so much for translating it. I think your style was great and worked really well with the tone of the manga.

So it ended with Shounen having to wait three years? Boy, that time would be rather difficult. Being very much in love with someone and not being able to get any physical contact with all the hormones and such? And when his friends find out? Also, Onee-san waiting for him for so long? Well, if they're honest, it's so very cute 😊

Double-page supporter
All good things must come to an end
The ending was spot on; it didn't feel like it was rushed, it fits the tone and pacing of the series as a whole, and it's pretty wholesome with a pinch of chad-shounen-ism

The ero-doujin that the artist made is an alternate universe of this, and I love it

Dex-chan lover
AUTHOR, YOU BASTARD!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!? These "I like you but I refuse for now" endings are the absolute worst! They should be banished, FUCK! You either like him or refuse him in the end, and I wanna see that end.

Users who are viewing this thread