Shounen no Hatsukoi wa Bishoujo ♂ deshita - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Thank god it ended. Came for the main gay couple but instead got only sidekicks' stories.

I shall re-read it (I don't think I will) to make sure what i think now, but for me it's not a bad end chapter at all. I was expecting something really rushed to make everyone realize that they love each other despite their sex. So, ok, I liked that the author preserved the slow pace that the others chapters have and he/she lets everything open with a cliffhanger.
Asahi and Yano were also the ones I most wanted to see together, I hope the author make a series with the same setting (childhood friend, cosplay and games) something like sono bisque doll would be nice

What a disappointing ending, sure we finally got to understand Ryugasaki's PoV but the main couple's relationship needed a lot more than this

Dex-chan lover
Well this is certainly better than just dragging it out and repeating the same plot points over and over

Fun comic overall, thanks for translating. Pretty terrible ending though. I'm glad Ushi admitted his feelings but Ryu learnt nothing and didn't change at all. Bad leads.

Group Leader
Well that ending was pretty awful.
The main character's relationship was incredibly toxic for most of the manga and just kinda got swept under the rug at the end. We were really never shown Ushikawa evolving so it feels pretty disingenuous to see him act like this now.
I understand the kind of character the author wanted Ryuugasaki to be but it still made for an unpleasant feel when it ends like this imo.

The other characters were very fun though and there was no short of cute, so it's not like the manga has no redeeming qualities, but yeah the main relationship will always leave a bitter taste in my mouth.

ending complete dogshit as always with these kinds of manga

Can there just be ONE crossdressing manga where they get together??

Users who are viewing this thread