Shounen Shoujo - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.5 - Epilogue

Contributor
So their immortality disease is just super AIDS that prevents the infected from replenshing their cells in return to not reacting to diseases.

Dex-chan lover
Kumagawa and Anshinin ver 2 is in love with each other after all huh. Both of them become unable to see each other individuality because they become aware of each other.
The loser managed to make the perfect god fall in love with him again

So He succeeded in killing her in the end huh....Well not directly though....He killed her through love and died happily for the same love....I like the story.....?

Dex-chan lover
Wat8.jpg

Contributor
Thank you for the conclusion. It’s classic Nisio and Akatsuki Akira. Best read right before or after medaka box imo.

Nisio's head is so far up his ass that it's come out the other side and I wouldn't have it any other way.

MOTHERFUCKING SHIT WAISTED MY TIME !!

you FUCKING STUPID AUTHOR why you keep telling us that the MC stabs the FMC to death all the time but in the end it didnt happen its just a bullshit!! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU AUTHOR for wasting my time.

this could be a 8/10 if u didnt make the "MC stabed FMC" plot.. we reders are waiting HOW THE FUCKING FUCK THE STABING SCENE WILL CONNECT IN THE STORY AND YOU JUST FUCKING DISCARD IT ?!

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK YYYYOOOOUUUU NisiOisiN ! !

Dex-chan lover
… that was actually quite brilliant. Turning a simple idea over its head like a Nisioisin classic I suppose.

Also kinda glad to know that she loved him too in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread