Shounin Yuusha wa Isekai wo Gyuujiru! - Ch. 17

Talking about features... It somehow reminds me of a certain youtuber that created the automatic legolas...

But still, it would be a shame if such a device is stolen and used to destroy a country by dropping it from a flying mount...
Or the mc considered as a death merchant and banned from multiple countries...

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Inb4 some moron pressed the button and didn't throw the bomb

@casteryvan Just want to ask why it's called "Great rampage" and not "Stampede" like any other moment like that in other manga ? :eek: I'm curious over nothing maybe, thx in advance
Edit : I know nothing of japanese, so that's why I'm asking

XL

Double-page supporter
Look at Tony Stark over here selling weapons and stuff. So, when is Iron Man suit coming?

Dex-chan lover
MC: "Your total for this purchase is 300k Gold Coins..."
Noble: "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!"

Dex-chan lover
This is nice, but the war implications of creating a weapon of mass destruction like that which can be easily used by any soldier is insane. Ideally all the weapons will be used at the end of this event, but if anyone feels like withholding or hoarding just one and sells it to a foreign power or tries to reverse engineer it, then there’s gonna be a pretty “explosive” problem.

Dex-chan lover
he just made a portable nuke.... he just made a freaking portable nuke......

@TNT261
if people were not after him before, they would certainly be after him now, a dude that can procure weapons that change the terrain would be a major threat to any country.

He can just plant money bro... why are you selling military weapon so easily... Phase 1. plant golems and cultivate them to upgrade their functions phase 2 plant very powerful military equipment and start suppling it to your troops. phase 3 plant money enought for a royal treasury x5. end phase conquer the entire world with your godlike mass produced military assets

Fed-Kun's army
Everything he does has tremendous drawbacks. Little by little, the world falls into ruins economically and also destructively.

"Hey, remember that weapon order? I made something better.
It is called a Nuke."

RIP fantasy world.

Users who are viewing this thread