Shounin Yuusha wa Isekai wo Gyuujiru! - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I remember the episode on Zero no Tsukaima, episode 7 - season 1, about Master Scarron which is look likes a twin sibling of the Earl.
They had the same face, but different world, and both are elegant so I say.
If the Earl says "Mademoiselle", or "Tres Bien", that would nail it...

I think starting from this wand grenade, if the kingdom seeks war, then his life will be targeted by different countries cause the risk of him to supply only countries that are not hostile to him..

Group Leader
Let’s get down to business ...to business... to business ...

Me: so we defeating the Huns now?

The author of this manga abuses Deus Ex and artificial exposition to an insulting degree, not to mention that the reactions are surprisingly incoherent, why's Sasha reacting that way to her patron using the product he paid to develop as he sees fit? If he want's to sell it then that's his choosing, she wanted to I&D and thus offered protection and product in exchange -.-

Group Leader
@MaTu94 Yeah, it's really random. What bothered me even more is how th noble was like I'mma make a crazy demand to this random merchant I just met, I'm sure he can fullfil this impossible order, also I'll give him all the money in advance!!! Then at the end he's just like "Take my money!" lol.

Welco-
Is that t-
Is that t-
Is that t-
Is that the-
Thanks a bu-
Come back so-

Only Elitist and casuals will immediately notice this.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how many Solders will blow themselves up, because of inadequate training.

Users who are viewing this thread