Shounin Yuusha wa Isekai wo Gyuujiru! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
@Talith He needs a store to launder the grown money.

Run a business and cook the books to make it look like you had a really good year selling, and no one asks questions when you buy a mansion and a harem of cat-girl and bunny-girl slave maids. Just pop up out of nowhere and the king who didn't even give money till crops were produced and buy a mansion? People are going to ask questions and depending on how medieval they are you're going to talk.

Dex-chan lover
1st: Where is the isekai tag?

2nd: This is nuts. Ilovit

3rd: Time to destroy that kingdom. Iknow, I know. That king acts like a king should. But they just abduct people and make them work for them. (Maybe they only summon dead people, but it might be, that he fainted, because they summoned him.)

2nd/a: Running away was wise, but I would have tried to grow a skeleton or something and burn it down with the shed and every plant, except some harmless lowtier crops. You know: Bandits or Orks found him and plundered his farm. Tragic.

Dex-chan lover
@Talith It's safer for him to grow plain gold, it would probably arose a bit too much suspicion if loads of freshly minted shining coins suddenly appeared on the market no matter how you tried cooking the books. Aside from the fact it's counterfeit, especially if the issuer happens to be the kingdom he's currently in...

Double-page supporter
MC: Finally I can achieve my dream! It's time to free myself from this slave life.
God: I'm sorry, you are japanese, can't have you do that.
MC: Well fuck. 🤣

Double-page supporter
Is it me or some planting are idiotic? Planting a shield to get 1 shield, planting a sword to get 1 sword.

Dex-chan lover
@Chizan

Atleast it's not bills. Imagine if he grows bills, and they all have the same serial number. That would be... not so good.

Also, i'm curious as to if he can only grow not-living things, or if he could actually grow living things ? Would it just clone the bodies or even the souls as well or just give duplicate souls along with the bodies ? Imagine if that works, and they're loyal to him. Let him bury one single OP beast or being, and he'll grow an army of fighters & servants for him.

Dex-chan lover
funny that they're having a food shortage and he immediately grows booze and weapons lol, if food is in demand it should be selling for the most anyway

Aggregator gang
holy fuck he grows money on the farm ...
that shit is on another level.

Dex-chan lover
I am starting to laugh my ass when he plant the booze and it's work 😂

Double-page supporter
interesting take on cultivation, waiting on the heroine to show up now

Dex-chan lover
@Chizan : raw ores have to be explained. If the coins are the same purity then counterfeiting might not be an issue due to the same raw worth of materials, depends on the laws of that country, counterfeiting laws matter more when the coinage us worth more then the materials used to make them.
Best plan is stuff he can easily sell discreetly to amass riches with no one noticing. It would just be more selling to a large number of buyers.

MC doesnt pop pulls, focus on gathering qi, indiscriminately murder people, or break through the 11th foundation layer to reach the first level zen creators level. He doesn't even read a book and gain powers from it and nobody has said 'Young master, you dare?!'

This isn't a real cultivation story.

sounds like an interesting way to grow a harem out of mother Earth @-@ just gotta find a girl willing to be buried for a while to make a copy of her that's just for you :V

Dex-chan lover
so, if you plant women, you will get more women, so in other Words, you can grow Your own harem, literally?

Users who are viewing this thread