Shounin Yuusha wa Isekai wo Gyuujiru! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
lol this MC is going places... he can grow his own money so he pretty much can live as the richest person in that world.

Fed-Kun's army
I'd like to see the mess in a side story if he does plant a body.

The way I see it working is whatever is planted is grown in a similar condition. Plant a dead body get a clone of that dead body. Plant a live person and they're dead before the "plant" grows so you just get another dead body. How's he going to explain why there was only one town prostitute, but he has to bury 10 of the exact same prostitute in the same night?

Maybe even a joke crossover of Akina Shoji x Burke & Hare.

Double-page supporter
Poor guy, right at his moment, a supernatural phenomenon gets him ironically.

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
most petty prank would be to go to a house of someone you hate and shit in a hole and grow a shit tree infront of their house.

Dex-chan lover
...really? equipments?

wat ? money ?

oh well.

i wonder how the author plan to make this interesting later on.

i just cant see anything

Dex-chan lover
Hoh, that girl adventurer defeated a thug. Good work. But deficit because weapon broke lol. Not good work.

Dex-chan lover
Classic "fucked by the kingdom" scenario. I'll bite. This has the potential to go somewhere fun.

I probably shouldn't question it, but...I wonder where the minerals and nutrients come from when he cultivates?

Dex-chan lover
@MasterPannya No. He made money but its real money. It has all the gold or whatever value that real money has. No one will ever know or need ever know. Too much would break the system but a bit here and there just means more of whatever the coins are made of exists.

He spent money. Laundering is more about cleaning dirty money, but this was already clean when he gave it to them. So i guess he did "launder" it in that sense. Cleaning the dirt off before use n all that. Not really what laundering means in this context though.

Dex-chan lover
@JeffreyBot991 Time to drop phats like it's 2007
latest

Users who are viewing this thread