Shounin Yuusha wa Isekai wo Gyuujiru! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Hurr durr my cultivation skill is sooo shabby - I can only literally grow anything I want, including money and crazy rare weapons that normally have nothing to do with plants at all.

Dex-chan lover
@Necrokora

yeah his power is to basically multiply anything he can get his hands on.
no mather how rare or powerfull it is.... its pretty broken.
it could be balanced if the time it took was really long or something.
like lets say a year´s time to get a tree to grow swords.....
but because it's super fast as well its a godlike power.

Dex-chan lover
when will they patch the item duplication bug?

Dex-chan lover
the whole japanese "black company"/"terrible working conditions" thing is really heavyhanded in these isekai manga, huh.

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal

Even if it took a year it would be too overpowered, it's not like he can only plant one at a time. Hell, he could just plant gold, consumables or straight up resources (Precious metals, gems, exotic woods, mana crystals) and he would be making a killing. (Which would also be smarter, considering that smiths tend to mark their wares and he wanted to avoid attention)

Dex-chan lover
@Fuko Fucking Jagex will only pry my stack of 2,147,483,647 party hats from my cold, banned hands

Also, Mainebutt.

Dex-chan lover
Only in Isekai manga is it "people have failed to utilize her potential" and not "Why haven't you practiced -controlling- your power?"

Dex-chan lover
@WillLi
Or: "Why not use a flail, or a literal ball-and-chain? Or just chuck giant boulders at monsters?"

Supporter
They complain about how harsh the debt payment is... But she owes 1000 gold and only pays 1 gold a month, of which a mere 4 silver is interest, that's 48 silver or 4.8 gold a year, an interest rate of 0.48%, THE MOST LENIENT LOAN I HAVE EVER HEARD OF! It's so small that average inflation in most countries would make her owe functionally less and less every year, even if she fucking ignored the interest and just let it accumulate. in addition, for her to pay off her debt, should she keep her regular payments up, would take 140 years. Who the fuck agreed to these terms? I'm sorry, but this is THE most unbelievable concept in this story, even more so than getting transported to another world and getting the magical power to replicate anything via agriculture.

Dex-chan lover
`still not giving her a sling`
she could pretty much railgun monsters by throwing rocks...

@WillLi
unknown.png

Group Leader
@Goldenzeal
Well, not really god-like...
Like the MC realised, it would be pretty easy to get enslaved for such a talent... and until he took her in, he had nothing to protect himself.
A God-Like skill would be if that girl had the same defence as her offense.

Now, the skill of the MC is pretty much MONEY, and like in the real world, it is pretty powerful, but he can still be hurt, kidnapped or killed.
If I was him, I would probably start building myself some mercenary army as fast as possible, just to disuade people, organisations and countries to come after me.

He's OP up until someone find out what he can actually do... and from what he did with the mythril, he has no intention do stay discreet it seems...

Dex-chan lover
@TheGibber her CURRENT debt is 1000 gold coins, from not being able to make payment, this was not the original amount she borrowed. Check what she said on pg 24.

Dex-chan lover
Easy buddy, getting kinda villainous there.

@TheGibber I may be paranoid, but it is possible that she's been targeted for slavery because of her skill. Brute physical labor doesn't require the control that combat does and would be ideal for her skill, which makes her an ideal slave on certain markets. It's the only reason I can think of besides gross incompetence for lending her such a massive sum of money (over $92k) when she has no stable income.
Edit: so 1k gold isn't the starting sum, but the monthly is still a gold, so $900 a month on top of living and business expenses is pretty rough.

considering that she's not breaking everything she touches or hands when clasping the MC's hand it obvious she has control and it could easily be a skill that only activates in close range combat.

Double-page supporter
Why doesn't she just pull trees out of the ground or throw rocks, use a sling, or even use a bow/crossbow for combat. With some practice she should be able to easily use high strength ranged options without breaking them by over doing it.

There is also the option of doing jobs that are not combat since she is in the capital there should be plenty of. For example a warehouse/shipping company/military logistics/ect would love to have someone who could quickly unload a carriage like a forklift

Users who are viewing this thread