Shounin Yuusha wa Isekai wo Gyuujiru! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is takling about how he would be ruining the economy, if he would go all out. That leaves the impression, that it would be a bad thing. Come again? He should go all out! Fuck the current economy. It will recover! Sure, it will be inconvenient for most people and really hard on some people, but nothing a community couldn't overcome. Surely the poor (and new-poor) will be suffering, because the influencial ones will try to keep their influence on their costs. Some poor will be taking from the rich, which the rich aren't willing to share, so their will be bloodshed. (Wars sadly can't be outruled.) And as soon as wealth becomes sparse, some people will starve. But why is that? Why will wealth become sparse? Truth is, it won't really. It's just that the flow of money will change. And it isn't like the whole economy will come to a hold. Certain sector will be in turmoil and that's that. Some will get wealthier and don't know what to do with it, others will lose money and bad stuff will happen. The wealthier could start to loan or even gift resources, like food, to those in need. This way unnecessary bloodshed and starvation would be evaded. If they don't do that, it isn't MC's fault.

So what is the evil thing MC is doing, when going out with his ability? He is increasing the amount of precious materials, that are circulating in the economy. ... Isn't that actually a very good thing to happen for that world? I mean aside form the initial problems, that are the fault of the societies for not properly managing them. Imagine a person in our world could increase the amount of precious resources by multiplying them or transforming other matter into them. Gold isn't just fine for jewellery. It's a very good electric conductor and has other need applications. We also could use copper right now. And we really, reeeeeally could use shitload tons of phosphorus in the near future, or things might really start to look bleak for us, as phosphate fertilisers are a thing. If that guy would flood the market, it would lead to world wide conflicts (failure in management by governments), but would also help mankind to prosper later on.

And as MC doesn't live forever, he should start going with mass production asap. That field of his is cute, but he should be thinking in bigger dimensions.

Dex-chan lover
With a good blacksmith working with him why dont he get all those mythril blades and make some armor as well? A chainmail and helmet for himself at least. Maine is strong and could go for more armor, just enough to not get in the way of her her movement. Mythril boots would be great as well I think.

Supporter
thanks for the chapter :3

@Qelix
a Product has a specific Production Line running where Materials go through many hand until the Product is being sold. since MC can grow and sells them cheap, the original Creators and Traders will need to adjust their price. Same as IRL that will only make the ones at the end/beginning of the production line suffer heavily under close to non existing payments. he could just grow some coins and if he really wants to, some rare materials, but instead is growing weapons, armory, potions, ...

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's my non-isekai sensibilities, but those work uniforms scream "shady cult", not "store" to me.

So we may be getting the loli route e.e

PD: Every time I read Maine, I imagine the Myne from Ascendance of a Bookworm or Honzuki no Gekokujou.

...wasn't the entire point of going through the dangerous forest so they could escape the country where some nobles want to kill them and go set up shop somewhere else? When did that suddenly turn into "the pursuers have already given up, lets return to the same exact town where shit went down in the first place"? Wtf is the King doing, he at the very least seemed enthused by the potential mass production of food, are we going to have to wait another dozen chapters just for him to get a page or two saying "Oh yeah whats that dude we summoned up to?". As far as isekais go this is an especially lazy one.

Also what @larcek said, he's mass producing insanely high quality goods at the cost of only needing to buy the originals once and spend a tiny amount of labor throwing them in the ground(and I guess transporting them through a dangerous forest now but his bodyguard makes it so that's a non-factor or at least not any more risky than moving goods along a normal route like at the beginning). The author has essentially made an extremely lazy version of an Ayn Randian 'hero', any impact caused by his actions don't matter as long he's making better products for cheaper. Nevermind that the blacksmiths, alchemists, seamstresses, farmers, etc will only grow more redundant as he increases production and these core part of both the lower and middle class will go bankrupt in that city. He's literally only limited by how much shit he can throw in the ground in a day.

Dex-chan lover
@mrmm I thought those were just cheap robes they threw on because they had nothing else. Days later and everyone is acting like it isn't anything strange.

Do they live in a bottle cap sized planet? I get that only the rich get a big luxurious house, but a room? What about inns? Either this world is irregularly and very undeveloped or that's quite a mistake on coherence. . .

N2O

Dex-chan lover
This series seems pretty stupid tbh but it's entertaining enough lol

Dex-chan lover
@N2O there is no story really. The goal was to start a white company. Now what happens after that? Does he get involved with the others who were transported? I mean what was the point of others being summoned. One can be determined useless without comparing them to those in the room

Double-page supporter
Not really fan of adding overtime pays and free weekends. Too much micromanagement and doesn't really fit in story at all (bodyguard get's flat pay).
Also, what happened to status?

I think it is terrible he doesnt trust maine enough to tell her about his skill and he just happens to magically come up with all these goods from nowhere.

Double-page supporter
Wait what?
Okay first off last chapter they had to walk through the forest to get to the snakes hideout. Yet this chapter their horse cart, which was missing last chapter, is suddenly there with them? Did they build a road through the forest to the clearing? If not, then why where they walking for two days through the forest.
Also the pursuers were called off after one month? Seriously? I guess it was a case of "we didn't try looking and we couldn't find them so it's not worth the effort". What the hell. Heck the girl they met one time while buying potions was able to track them down with relative ease and knows their name and what type of business they run. What type of shitty assassins were these? Certainly not the same ones that were sent after Goldead.
For that matter, who was the one delivering information to them on the status of the shop and the state of their pursuers in the forest? Weren't they busy building a house and bleaching the bones of their conquered snake friend?
In addition, how exactly is he explaining to Maine how he is coming up with new items to sell in his store while they are both living in the forest with no access to other merchants to trade with. She never sees him crafting items, nor does she see him farming or mining materials, yet he mysteriously never runs out of new items to be sold.

These plot holes are absolutely mind boggling.

Aggregator gang
it's all fun and games until patent laws are invented and he gets arrested for his blatantly obvious copying of other artisans' works.

I don't know why I'm still reading this absolute obliterator of willing suspense of disbelief, I just can't look away from the train wreck

Users who are viewing this thread