Shounin Yuusha wa Isekai wo Gyuujiru! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Watermarks are tolerable when you make use of the empty margins like you did.
It's only when some nimrod slaps the watermark right in the middle of the image that it becomes a problem

Dex-chan lover
2 gold seem way to cheap for something like that unless it runs out of juice in a month.

Dex-chan lover
With this bright light that lights up every shadow, we can finally put our minds to ease at night. Now to go to sleep stay awake forever.

Dex-chan lover
better to make it more of a pain to remove and put it on a large cell or too in some drawn space that doesn't affect the readability. At least it is a pain to remove them all

I mean this is all a bit too convenient. This is a small village that is near the border of an evil forest that everyone avoids and is surrounded by monsters. It literally says they're essentially self-sufficient because they're in the corner of nowhere. Which means trade is nearly non existent, next to no travel, and they should be money poor (not necessarily poor via materials). But then MC comes along and is selling stuff for gold coins and the people have enough on hand to buy them. And that's not even getting started with the antagonist lantern sellers showing up. There should be no reason for any of them to show up and try to sell there. Now for MC, cheap vegetables makes sense but on the whole I was expecting the village to have some rare material or skill which he wanted to take advantage of, especially considering his secret base is in the forest I assume near them, in order to make the trade of his valuable lanterns worth it but nope. These villagers just have all the gold coins on hand.

Group Leader
I honestly don't mind watermarks at all when it's in the white empty parts like margins, but I absolutely hate when it's covering a part of the image like the inside of a panel, even if it's small or on the background. Aggregate sites uses bots to delete the first or last image when scraping, so it'd be too much trouble even for them to manually remove watermarks from the white spaces from every single page, making placing obnoxious watermarks on the images themselves whether it's on the corner or otherwise, completely pointless and serves no purpose other than to annoy readers like myself.

Double-page supporter
Not sure if they ( Orange Scans ) will read my comment or not, but honestly the watermark is in the perfect place, I've read a lot of manga/Manhua that put it in the middle of a inconvenient way, even thou I get why they do it, it sucks trying to figure out what's be said with a giant Tanuki over shit lloll, although it kinda suck people are stealing the stuff you guy's ( and other scans ) put hours into and claim it their own, it's like some jackass stole your science research and claim it his because he was to lazy to do anything.. Regardless I hope this helps solve some of the problems for you guy's and thanks for releasing this chapter so I can be lazy and read it lloll

Fed-Kun's army
Really? Sleeping while the chapter's villains are setting up the situation? Suddenly waking up to resolve the situation with a until-now unexplained feature of the product?

It turned a lot more juvenile all of a sudden. Ugh.

Dex-chan lover
@TheBlueCat

Really? Sleeping while the chapter's villains are setting up the situation? Suddenly waking up to resolve the situation with a until-now unexplained feature of the product?

It turned a lot more juvenile all of a sudden. Ugh.

So it's the sleeping mage that throws you, and not the Pokemon villains complete with theme song and weepy escape? XD

I think you did a fine job with your watermark i've read so many many manga where they put it on the characters face or make it too big once covering a section of a page needless to say dropped the manga on ch 1 anyways I think people like that are just seeking credit props to you for taking action i also wasn't bothered by the watermark :D

Group Leader
Self sufficient village that's very far from capital and is apparently rich enough to buy a magic lamp for each house, sometimes two. BUT, it just so happens another merchant that specializes in magic lamps came to sell their magic lamps at the same time in this remote village...

Lets not forget that the MC's lamp has an eco mode and a super flood lamp mode thats drains battery in seconds never.

Double-page supporter
Let me get this straight. From Chapter 3 we know:
1 copper coin = $1
1 silver coin = $10
1 gold coin = $100 (approximate value using USD)

In Chapter 10 we discovered that high quality potions cost 2~3 gold coins while the monster avoidance potion cost 10 gold coins, but was bartered down to 6 or 7 gold coins each.

Now in this chapter they are having a competition attempting to sell lamps to a remote village near the edge of a monster forest for 1~2 gold coins each which would be between 100 and 200 USD?
Not only can everyone in the village afford this price, but some people even shout out that they are willing to buy two of such lamp?

What the heck is this village doing that they can afford to spend that quantity of money on a non-essential item. If this item was actually essential, how did this village manage to not be destroyed prior to the lamp salesmen and MC showing up?

Lost Magic Civilization exist
Local mage found that knowlegde in the Ruin
She want exceed that technology
She created lantern....

Can she create Flashlight instead?!

Users who are viewing this thread