Shounin Yuusha wa Isekai wo Gyuujiru! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Double-page supporter
Thanx fpr the release and this level of icon/logo spam is absolute fine

The watermarks are no problem at all since you were very considerate with where you put them. Thank you very much for the TL!

Well, this whole chapter was a giant load of cringe. Why even introduce those Team Rocket salesmen in the first place?

Dex-chan lover
I didn’t even notice the water marks until you pointed them out, I personally have no complaints

Dex-chan lover
> To Author and Mangaka-san. Please stop making the woman characters chest on gradient black, because it was so distracting.
After i read the script, i focus on it, and tend to forgot what i read...

> Peanut Gallery: "I dont care if its a little expensive, take my money"
Well, well, here comes the PS5, well be "Shut up and take my money" mode on November

Dex-chan lover
@casteryvan the watermarks are fine, i didnt even notice they were there until you pointed them out. people go through things and thats life, we cant cant fault you for being unable to keep a consistent release schedule if you have something going on that is affecting you. its okay to take a break every now and then we’ll still be here and will be ready for whenever the next release is as long as youre able to come back better and the problems no longer affect your work

Fed-Kun's army
Begging for money for something that is not your property is wrong

I dont mind if you put much more bigger watermark than that, or at least put 3-5 watermark in middle of pages like another scans groups from my country language. you guys are one of good scans groups for english translations here in MD, I dont mind if its for your own survival.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks. Those merchants were actually pretty nice guys (a bit of a departure from typical isekai jobbing heels)

Users who are viewing this thread