Shounin Yuusha wa Isekai wo Gyuujiru!

Dex-chan lover
I was just looking at the covers:
Her upper body has 0,5x the length of her legs...👀

Fed-Kun's army
Iron is the metal. The plural of iron is iron.

Irons are manacles, shackles or handcuffs.

Which does the blacksmith want?

Dex-chan lover
@KlobTwi
her body cant withstand her own power...
dont ask... i dont know how this works either
but thats the explanation given

Double-page supporter
This series is staring to get boring and I guess they ain’t gonna go into greater detail about the effects of his mass producing skill will have in the economy of the world but the loli girl is cute so might stick around a few more chapters

Aggregator gang
Series isn't great. Nothing about the MC, characters, abilities or world building sticks out. These types of slow life manga don't need plot so I don't mind it's absence but it fails in this genre too.

Typically in slow life manga we see village building and interesting characters, what keeps it interesting is continual growth substituting plot. Unfortunately this manga fails at both key aspects with no improvement to the store or notable characters. The power is very linear and can't improve so he can't ever change, no improvement or plot, why read?

3/10

Another skill I want if I ever get isekai’d, cultivation, creation magic affinity, analysis rank SSS, high mp, but I look worthless so I don’t have to fight for the king

What is even the point of showing a loli in a lewd position on your cover when you have none in your manga? Most normies will never even touch your manga because of that cover and their "think of the chillens!" mentality. And people of culture will drop your manga because of false advertisement.

i played alot of skyrim and item duping is only fun for about an hour then you realize every thing is without value

Despite having such a powerful cheat, MC progresses rather slowly.

Why dupe items when you can dupe gold directly. Stop bothering with low tier trash and gather a set of elite items. Boom, empire.

@krutou he did dupe money in ch. 1 but it looks Like its not all that efficient + the kingdom has a food shortage allowing him to inflate prices.

Another magic solves everything story. Need to cure disease? Magic. Need a weapon? Magic. Need a stronger weapon? Magic. Need a plot? Magic. Magic fixes everything including a lack of real plot.

Users who are viewing this thread