Shounin Yuusha wa Isekai wo Gyuujiru!

Fed-Kun's army
The concept is good but the execution is not, basically infinity money and his paying around with some thugs, seriously 5/10 at most it's so bland plus the strong dumb Loli and smart weak mc is overused

Group Leader
07ISRlb.jpg

Needs an actual english title rather than multiple romanized ones lol

Aggregator gang
Google translate has it as "Scholarship"
I don't know Japanese from Chinese, but I KNOW that's not accurate. I'm also curious what it could be...

You'd think the artist would at least give the former slave characters some decent clothes by now...

what even happened with the king and being forced to produce food for the country?

At first it's fun but then it got dulled and boring. The character are not memorable and too op. Really? The management are predictable with too many surprised looks by the MC thoughtful thinking which unnecesary. Shame. The art is good though

Don’t let the cover pic fool you there’s no meat on them thighs! And that loli bz a freeloader!

Aggregator gang
he should just plant more of the loli to raise an army of overpowered superhuman lolis

Haah... Cultivation this, cultivation that. Boom you're OP. WTF!
I don't really get this kind of setting, it's weird!

Dex-chan lover
This guy's incredibly lucky he was summoned to another world. He has such horrible business sense that in his original world he would have gone bankrupt within a year.

Users who are viewing this thread