Shounin Yuusha wa Isekai wo Gyuujiru!

It's interesting that all the covers feature the black-haired boobed lady prominently. Leaves no doubt as to who the artist's favorite is. :D

Many people are asking why not multiply the money.

The reason the MC should not do it is because too much and we get inflation. Everyone go broke together.

If you can produce something without cost then be a merchant and trade it for pure profit. However produce that thing too much and the price will drop.

The solution is to create new product and you will get all the demand for yourself, in other word dominate the market. Then again sooner or later you might get into trouble with the one who govern the country. I remember that just recently a famous company just get themselves into a similar problem and got the full brunt of it from the gov.

@yojjang A single person..... causing inflation? What kind of insane rate of spending would he have to do be doing in order to cause that? I get your reasoning, but a single person living a normal life, even in excess, wouldn’t be able to do that. There’s only one person in actual human history that was able to do that, and he was literally handing out gold to everyone,everywhere he went over the course of years.

So I fail to see why he wouldn’t just kick back and cultivate gold and love a normal comfortable life of modest luxury.

@BlackElite
Let's change the title to Become a Literally Lead Farmer in another world

Also you could spread freedom in another world whenever you had to, turning bunch of exploited serfs into gun-totting freedom fighter

Fed-Kun's army
I just found this manga. "Weapon Killer" could as well make use of simple throwing weapons, like javelins or even rocks.

This fails on nearly every level. I'd criticize it in more depth but the chapters sort of blur together, leaving me unable to describe what I just read. I can say it was ugly and stupid!

@Kuokkanen
She does later, but only because Protagonist tells her to. She just doesn't have the confidence to fight without him around. Despite being a professional mercenary.

It had so much potential but the author forced the plot so hard, you'd have to have no functioning frontal lobe to enjoy this. I feel so sorry for the artists, especially good ones, who are forced into drawing this shite. Crappy authors and their addiction to having girls, yes, GIRLS. Why do you have to lean to pedophilia when there is literally anything else in the world?
Dumbass girl needs weapons for no reason when she is almost like Superman strong. She goes adventuring to break weapons and risk her life instead of working as a porter, where her pay would be sky high for transporting heavy goods. Story even shows this as possible. Microscopic brain MC thinks having expensive and strong weapons in stacks would help, instead of getting her to CQC. When your stockpile of weapons is legit more expensive than the goods you transport, you fail on all fronts as a merchant. SMH. Bastard bends over and would take it up the ass just to please whoever the girl offends. Typical trashy manga.

Users who are viewing this thread