Shousetsu Toukou Saito o Riyou Shite Itara, Kurasu no Bishoujo ga Dokusha datta - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
alright he's not 100% asshole... just 97.5% lol
i wonder how this romance/harem will happen tho...

Aggregator gang
@Kimzark How is he an asshole? He's a bit self-important and defensive, but she's far cockier and she's intentionally snobby. Being deliberately rude makes her far more of an asshole, whether she's right about the story or not.

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism being a huge narcissist who thinks he is the center of the world and that everyone should love him and his work... guy's a nobody and acts like he owns the world... that basically makes him an asshole IMO, you are free to think otherwise...

Fed-Kun's army
I can understand the romance tag but how will he get a harem ?maybe he will write a harem novel 😂😂😂. Thank you for your work

@soseki thanks again for the translation! I noticed there were a decent amount of grammatical errors in this chapter and I'd be down for doing proofreading if you'd like!

Aggregator gang
@Kimzark He wasn't upset about her not loving his work. She called it trash. That's not constructive criticism, it's just rude, so it made him defensive. And the girl clearly has the mindset that you're describing, but worse. She thinks that her opinion is perfect and a work with her input would be a "masterpiece." That's as narcissistic as they come.

Power Uploader
@Tatchee sure, I'd appreciate it, send me a message where you would like me to contact you and I can send you the translation draft

Dex-chan lover
Is he the equivalent of that highschool white guy who makes rap music on his pirated FL Studio and posts it in his soundcloud account?

Dex-chan lover
d7f.gif

Users who are viewing this thread