Shousetsu Toukou Saito o Riyou Shite Itara, Kurasu no Bishoujo ga Dokusha datta

Fed-Kun's army
"If You Use a Novel Posting Site, The Beautiful Girl In Your Class Might Be a Reader"
What if you already graduated from school?
XD

Dex-chan lover
shouldn't she change from 5/5 to 4/5 and not 4/4? or does the max possible rating change with her mood swings too? lol

Aggregator gang
This kinda sucks. I just don't like main heroine whose in b*tchy mode all the time and the MC self centered

Idk what do you guys think?

Dex-chan lover
I'd unironically read a manga if Doomer were in it. That'd be hilarious.

So did this get axed? Feels bad considering they haven't actually progressed much in the romance department.

Or is this just the end of a volume?

Contributor
Yeah, like i said in the beginning, it was expected.

This is just a copy of some others manga with the same setting "Bad LN writer get a harem and later success, yeah!"

It's ok the first time, it's already boring after.

Dex-chan lover
Ok this was the plan for this serie, in case nobody knew:

This started as a romance between a girl who doesn't gives a shit and a writer school boy, but that shit lasted 4 chapters and author said: let's forget about our main characters development and make our audience lose interest in this story by wasting time with characters that nobody cares about; make little winks that it could be a harem to make them a little relevant (because heroines are always relevant and nobody will feel bored) BUT without reaching anything with anyone because... Lol why not?

And that's why this shit got axed.

i do understand this series "inspired" by many previous similar plot but consider the author try to put in element of "MC with writing traits" i do hope for his consistency and get at least 50+ chaps. well, he survived 20% of my expectation tho. God bless on your next title, author

Dex-chan lover
You shouldn't read this, there are a ton of manga... There're a ton of ROMCOMS better than this bs

Dex-chan lover
ok,... here s the big question, where is the romance?

the romance part is really half-baked.

Users who are viewing this thread