Shouwaru Tensai Osananajimi to no Shoubu ni Makete Hatsutaiken o Zenbu Ubawareru Hanashi - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
really liking the pace of the manga compared to the web novel but in both cases i love these losers a lot. its fun!

Dex-chan lover
She confessed but at what cost?

:huh: girl .. confession out of resentment that will only make it harder
But I want Wakaba to hate her more lol
(Which is unlikely because she always just accept it and take it as a losing prize)

Dex-chan lover
Matsuri has some 4d view of what’s going on. I thought she’d misunderstand and just assume they are dating in secret, but I think she gets it that Umezono is in love with Wakaba. She was there during the middle school incident, so despite not knowing all the details she might have figured out that it’s a complicated situation… She even got all touchy with Wakaba knowing it’d make the other jealous :dogkek:

And I never would have expected a confession early on. But Wakaba is right, that’s twisted… Not healthy at all. I hope Umezono gets some development soon and realises that what she’s doing only causes her friend to want distance… Given that right now Wakaba’s wish is to end all relations, because she knows it’s not healthy for her, and probably will figure soon that it’s not healthy for Little Miss perfect either. But then again, who’ll kick her out of her pedestal? No one better than a life-long crush. :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink:

Yes Yes Yes, next is the Sleepover. I wonder what's gonna happen? 😳
Btw, Thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
it's clear to me that at this point in the story wakaba does not love komaki romantically, it is also clear to me that they will end the story married with at least 5 children

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no i hate both of them, this is gonna be the first Yuri i will hate watch Xd these 2 represent everything i hate about a human being thats not punished by the law

Dex-chan lover
"She's kissing my stomach and getting jealous when I talk to other girls...if only she didn't hate me!" - Wakaba, an idiot
I’m sorry but a NORMAL human doesn’t think this is “cute” or “Love” when you are a bitch to your supposed lover this obsession is disgusting and Wakaba has all the rights to think this is hate insted of love cuz you don’t do shit like this and expect people to fall for you!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no i hate both of them, this is gonna be the first Yuri i will hate watch Xd these 2 represent everything i hate about a human being thats not punished by the law
somethin is wrong with you if you hate wakaba that much ! like did you miss how the whole shite looks very toxic from her point of view? did you even read THIS CHAPTER? it’s clearly she doesn’t like the way she is treated and RIGHTLY so says it it’s not the right way to love some one!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

The is silly af. Like I don't blame Wakaba for being angry and resistant. Like, why would someone who "loves" you be so mean and test you like trash. But on the other hand Wakaba is being blinded by her hate not to see what's going on. Whatever...More please 😂
in this chapter we got that wakaba now knows rhat komaki supposed loves her, the ONLY think wakaba didn’t do and should DO! is cut ties with her if she doesn’t like it! ain’t like she will FORCE herself on her and the idea of drawing an line should had been wakaba primari idea

Users who are viewing this thread