Shouwaru Tensai Osananajimi to no Shoubu ni Makete Hatsutaiken o Zenbu Ubawareru Hanashi - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
"I hate you" french kiss you

What is this trope called?
efMSs5j.png

Dex-chan lover
"I hate you" translates to "I love you but hate that I do." We'll get over that. If there was still some lingering doubt about how much Wakaba loves Komaki, I think this chapter would clear that up. She'll accept "losing," eventually; or she'll recognize she's already "lost." Of course they'll have to work through their issues in the process.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"I hate you" french kiss you

What is this trope called?
it’s called, “the author trying to write an unique story but insted wrote stupidity as manga”

it’s dumb shit! i know stories were they hate eatch other and what not but this makes me think Komaki is on some deep end of autistic spectrum or something, because otherwise it’s an shite written manga about people with mental issues, so in the end it’s just dumb plot to make the troupe of i hate you(but i love you)

i don’t know what was on author head when they wrote thous two cuz it looks like Komaki has some type of mental issue with the way she acts, this is not some tsundere or something like that! not normal way of acting unless she has something wrong with her head!

Users who are viewing this thread