Shouwaru Tensai Osananajimi to no Shoubu ni Makete Hatsutaiken o Zenbu Ubawareru Hanashi - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
She is stupid, that's all. So much for both being geniuses when they're just two huge idiots who can't be sincere.
it’s the author inability to write an unique yuri so they stick this retarded shit that just reeks of stupidity! it just MAKE NO FUCKING SENSE how dumb do you have to be to continue this type of relationship? fucking hell I’m getting tierd of it

Dex-chan lover
even though its early i just wanna see wakaba win and turn things around

i wanna see umezono act out of the character she's currently playing now

am looking forward to it

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I don't remember this part in the web novel. Maybe it was a scene in the LN only or the manga has new/different scenes. Or maybe I just forgot.

Very funny seeing some of the comments in this thread as a WN reader who knows how it ends. I recommend the WN if you can put up with (slightly edited?) MTL over on Story Seedling. It's pretty short and sweet, too. Only 34 chapters with some shorter bonus chapters at the end. Very much looking forward to seeing the full manga adaptation.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I don't remember this part in the web novel. Maybe it was a scene in the LN only or the manga has new/different scenes. Or maybe I just forgot.

Very funny seeing some of the comments in this thread as a WN reader who knows how it ends. I recommend the WN if you can put up with (slightly edited?) MTL over on Story Seedling. It's pretty short and sweet, too. Only 34 chapters with some shorter bonus chapters at the end. Very much looking forward to seeing the full manga adaptation.

Thanks for the translation!
Does the WN also give anxiety like the manga so far? And well, I don't know the ending but it's hard to think about anything other than the two leads together.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, unless she's a huge Masochist she should already hate her, considering she keeps humiliating her, while telling her constantly she hates her 😐..

Right now i dont really want them to end up together, since Umezono has not a single reedeming or likeable quality to her name.

I'm surprised they gave this a "Romance" Tag, but no Drama, or at this point even Psychological Tag considering what she just did. 🙄
No "drama" tag yet (tho a lot of times i guess that's implied/default), idk if it was added recently but there's def a psych tag now lol

Toxic yuri appeal aside, this kinda stuff in high school seems like it'd be exhausting (not that it'd be better to act this way as an adult either lol)

Aggregator gang
The plot is supposed to be dumb and toxic, I get it. But what I find off-putting is the way Wakaba is unrealistically drawn like a literal child side by side with Komaki who looks like a normal high schooler. Maybe that's the "effect" they're going for but it makes Komaki look like a pedophile. Page 17 being the most egregious example.

Dex-chan lover
Does the WN also give anxiety like the manga so far? And well, I don't know the ending but it's hard to think about anything other than the two leads together.
Hm, I don't know what you mean by giving anxiety. I don't recall being particularly on pins and needles reading either the WN on the manga so far. YMMV on that of course. I've probably become pretty used to the whole "will they won't they" aspect of these kinds of stories since I read them so much.

Also, I was referring to the comments hoping that the two characters don't get together at the end. As you suspect, it does end with them together and I grew to really love the characters and find them and their relationship to be incredibly adorable.

Dex-chan lover
Hm, I don't know what you mean by giving anxiety. I don't recall being particularly on pins and needles reading either the WN on the manga so far. YMMV on that of course. I've probably become pretty used to the whole "will they won't they" aspect of these kinds of stories since I read them so much.

Also, I was referring to the comments hoping that the two characters don't get together at the end. As you suspect, it does end with them together and I grew to really love the characters and find them and their relationship to be incredibly adorable.
Yeah just mean it's uncomfortable to read so far, or "toxic relationship" like some people said. Well, guess a lot will not like that ending lol.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah just mean it's uncomfortable to read so far, or "toxic relationship" like some people said. Well, guess a lot will not like that ending lol.
Ah, I see what you mean. Funny that I didn't even think that's what you were talking about. Honestly I find it fresh and interesting to read. I think in the web novel though you're getting a lot more of Wakaba's internal thoughts and feelings about the situation.

Which might alleviate some of that anxiety because she doesn't really mind Komaki's actions. (Whether you think this really matters with regard to how uncomfortable it makes you is really up to the reader to decide.) This might be apparent in the manga to some degree, but I think with the manga you're left to infer much more of Wakaba's feelings, whereas in the WN you are explicitly aware of them because the whole story is told in first person from Wakaba's perspective.

IloveuIlahetu carti referencessss raaaaahhhhhh🗣️🔥🔥🔥🦅✊✊✊✊✊🔥🔥🔥🔥🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️

Dex-chan lover
I fkin hate umezono man, she pulling to many stunt and ignoring the most important things she need to do (confess).Wakaba didnt do anything wrong to be treated like this. I hope Wakaba Will end up with another boy/girl as long as its not umezono.
She should get humbled by having someone snatch Wakaba away from her, indeed. That'd help with her character development.

I wonder if the friend will play a part in it. To me it seems she's already aware there are some complicated feelings between those two, and she did see them kiss. Even if Wakaba doesn't talk about her resentment towards Umezono, I still believe the friend could notice how dishonest the other girl is being, thus sticking to Wakaba to purposefully make Umezono so mad she'll have no other option but to open the fuck up instead of leaving Wakaba in this limbo of hating her but getting a lot of avances and forcibly make her confused about her dickhead childhood friend.
I just want the kind friend to be a little shit with Umezono and declare war on the "genius who never loses". If she truly loses Wakaba for some time, this'd change her priorities.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I see what you mean. Funny that I didn't even think that's what you were talking about. Honestly I find it fresh and interesting to read. I think in the web novel though you're getting a lot more of Wakaba's internal thoughts and feelings about the situation.

Which might alleviate some of that anxiety because she doesn't really mind Komaki's actions. (Whether you think this really matters with regard to how uncomfortable it makes you is really up to the reader to decide.) This might be apparent in the manga to some degree, but I think with the manga you're left to infer much more of Wakaba's feelings, whereas in the WN you are explicitly aware of them because the whole story is told in first person from Wakaba's perspective.
Thanks. I get why the WN got such good reviews then. But then, imo, looks like the manga isn't doing the adaptation well enough. I mean, I don't know how much progression the WN makes at this point, but you can see here a lot of people can't infer what she is really feeling, me included. Else people wouldn't dislike Komaki that much.

Dex-chan lover
Yep. I hope Wakaba and umezono didnt end up together. I would like to see things ended up like another manga (called black and white). Where at first the toxic couple were truly in love, and at the end one of them get the happiness she deserve and the other one is still on the dark.
Can you drop me a link to the other manga

Users who are viewing this thread