Shouwaru Tensai Osananajimi to no Shoubu ni Makete Hatsutaiken o Zenbu Ubawareru Hanashi - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Stop acting like a possessive girlfriend if you don’t have the guts to admit your feelings. Let your crush have friends. :shamihuh:

Double-page supporter
Matsuki's being as manipulative as Komaki and yet people think she'll be a good partner for Wakaba. I really dislike that "acting cute to manipulate the person who trusts me the most" type of girl

Group Leader
Maybe a war declaration?
Not sure really like the main like said is hard to read those two lol

Dex-chan lover
I didn't think she was into Wakaba either...until this chapter. But I'm failing to see a heterosexual explanation for the way she behaved towards Wakaba:

"Come give me a hug and smell the perfume I put on for our all-day date today."

"I have fun looking at you, so let's have you try on more revealing clothes."

"I'm going to look you in the eyes and call you cute while I'm peaking on you in your underwear in the changing room."
Maybe because they're kids?

Interesting to see where this menage et tois goes from here

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Who tf is this character out of the blue..? She's written as if she's a major character that has been around in the story and that we're supposed to care about, but she literally just turned up :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Idk but feels like matsuri is enjoying teasing umezono lol or thats what I want to think 😅 I don't want to see matsuri actually harbouring any feelings cause we know who really is the winner 😭 even if we wished umezono is not the end game... its already set

Dex-chan lover
Oh yes time to get my toxic yuri fix!

Clearly Matsuri has a thing for Wakaba, but several times in this chapter it felt like she was being a bit of a wingwoman for Komaki. Wonder what she's aiming for. :thonk:
My money is on something not too dissimilar to Umezono, where she also doesn't think that Wakaba could ever like her romantically, just that instead of Umezono's terrible plan to instead become her number #1 most hated person, Matsuri may be going for number #2 most loved? It seems like she really just wants to be able to stay close to her, whatever that may require of her to do.

Dex-chan lover
My bets based on history and personality is that Umezono is now going to seduce Matsuri and end up going out with her, and prevent Wakaba from interacting with her while they do. She's going to go all out to make Matsuri fall in love with her so hard that no one else in the world is enough for her, and then she's going to dump her. Matsuri will be a broken mess and will never be able to bring herself to show up in front of Wakaba again out of embarrassment. It's the same thing she's done to every boy Wakaba has gotten close to so far....

Power Uploader
My bets based on history and personality is that Umezono is now going to seduce Matsuri and end up going out with her, and prevent Wakaba from interacting with her while they do. She's going to go all out to make Matsuri fall in love with her so hard that no one else in the world is enough for her, and then she's going to dump her. Matsuri will be a broken mess and will never be able to bring herself to show up in front of Wakaba again out of embarrassment. It's the same thing she's done to every boy Wakaba has gotten close to so far....
I think you underestimate Matsuri.

Users who are viewing this thread