Show Me Your Boobs - Ch. 22

Hem

Double-page supporter
Why does she have an anatomical model in her house? :thonk:
She's a child, she didn't buy it.
She's a rich kid, her parents who are rarely home purchased it.
I'll give you 3 guesses what her parents do for a living.

Supporter
I can't even figure out what fetish this is supposed to be catering to. Women who really like male chests / breasts? Something about cross-dressing?

Aggregator gang
So whats the deal with rika's home? are her parents doctors and just don't have time for her? Is the mother dead? the dad? It feels like there's some short of backstory or actual narrative buried somewhere in there, but at the same time this manga is such a shit show, it's hard to believe there's anything more to it than "haha funny boy tits".

Also when do the H stories take place? they seem pretty much canon, am I just supposed to accept that in between their showboob adventures this children are going at it like rabbits?

Hem

Double-page supporter
So whats the deal with rika's home? are her parents doctors and just don't have time for her? Is the mother dead? the dad? It feels like there's some short of backstory or actual narrative buried somewhere in there, but at the same time this manga is such a shit show, it's hard to believe there's anything more to it than "haha funny boy tits".

Also when do the H stories take place? they seem pretty much canon, am I just supposed to accept that in between their showboob adventures this children are going at it like rabbits?
I think both parents are alive, the father at least is.
There is a chapter where her dad and I think her mom spend new years with the boy's family and they visit a shrine.
I remember the father scolding them for something but I never paid attention to if the mother was shown.

As far as the H content?
Just the author's fetish play with shota, fem-boys, gender swapping (BOTH kids gender swap, they are always the opposite gender when it happens), and a very aggressively lewd girl.

Users who are viewing this thread