Show Me Your Boobs - Ch. 3

This girl is my spirit animal. I also used to shout like that whenever I needed to use the toilet. No 'may I please' go bullshit. Just "I'm going to the comfort room!"

Dex-chan lover
🤣🤣🤣🤣

This fucking manga, I swear. Honestly, the only option for the poor little boy is to train his muscles. Preferably at the Silverman Gym, so he can PROUDLY present his boobs like a macho should.

Dex-chan lover
... Why do I feel like the inside of that little girl is a middle-aged pervert who reincarnated from a world where boobs really do grow on men...

Dex-chan lover
Cant say I'm not intrigued😧
But if this turns out to be just the mangaka expressing his fetish someone's gonna catch these hands

Double-page supporter
BEEP! BEEP! WHAT'S THAT?! IT'S JUST THE "YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP" ALARM!!!

Our father in heaven holy be thy name thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Please forgive us for our sins as we forgive those who sins against and deliver us from evil in Jesus name, Amen

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter I read I say that I'm not gonna read further...but then I click when the next chapter comes out.
I hate myself, why do I do this to me?

Aggregator gang
This manga is the perfect thing for when you're in a good mood and need to erase a smile from your own face by making yourself intensely uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread