Show Me Your Boobs

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is this? Where did this come from? Why did I read this? When does the next chapter come out so I can continue reading this?

@smolbaka because 44 people are the repressed types that probably have some very nasty predilections so gave the manga a 1 to compensate.

edit: removed/changed a word.

Fed-Kun's army
I read it and kinda wish I didn’t, it’s just a bit too far on the side of not ok

Dex-chan lover
The only logical explanation is that this is a fanfic prequel to Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki. "But J, this girl is Rika, not Chiaki", you say. Buckle up, we can explain that.

In middle school, Chiaki had an accident. Ever seen KimiNozu? That kind of accident. Here though, she loses all memory and wakes up to become Chiaki. BUT! She is left with one thing only, her obsession with oppai. The rest is history bois.

Banned
@Skeith9

Oh yeah?

@Cyreader I kno what u mesn
Uncomfortable cayse too younng I read shota manga lot this mayb e too yong espeshully boobies part meh ':;(/

@AnimeJ I searched it up only to find that it's Yuri. I felt so repulsed that I immediately threw up all over my my cat that was innocently sitting on my lap so thanks for that man. Asshole.

How should i feel about the fact someone linked me this manga and said i'm the girl

Users who are viewing this thread