Show Me Your Boobs

Dex-chan lover
What's up with that rating? Seems like a wholesome manga.

It’s like a slow feminization. Even I’m starting to think he’ll grow boobs now

What a masterpiece

Even when you think you've seen it all, this manga keeps surprising you
Can't wait to see where it's going

This Manga should be called how to gaslight a boy into sensitivity about his nipples.

Aggregator gang
I noticed people saying that it wouldn't be natural for a boy to expose his chest in public areas like restaurants or classrooms. But surely, as long as you're just doing it once or twice, you can just pretend that you're feeling some discomfort or irritation to play it off. I feel like even a girl could get away with that with some proper setup and staging.

Fact of the matter is that under normal circumstances, boys are not embarrassed about exposing their chest. He's actually getting mentally programmed to behave this way. Super fucked up. Love it.

Nope nope nuh uh not doing this. I am scared of what will happen to me if I continue reading this. I don't mind if otherster enjoy it but just by looking at the art style it feels like the artist is enjoying showing off the crazy in the girl so nope not doing this

Recap: this guy is going to end up being obsessed with the girl back and always submit to her whims or he is also going to become crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread