Show Me Your Bust - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
I love to see different opinions about these characters but im not sure why blue hair gets hate. She is single and having fun i dont see a problem with that. Plus no one has made their feelings aware to her so she is just living life lmao

That punch was undeserving tbh, unless brown hair girl told her to stop and kept going anyways then i understand. Either brown hair girl has feelings for her and scared to admit, or she is dragging her along because she likes the attention and is actually straight (i've been there unfortunately).

Either way i think its still too early to tell. I need more back stories and flash backs of these characters before i make sound judgement. I am enjoying the story so far and i'm along for the ride
Woo-hui might have tried to stop her. The translation is less than stellar at places (e.g. "You're not holding back this time" should be "I'm not holding back this time"), so some hints of her resisting might have been lost. That said, she basically walked into the lion's den and offered herself on a tray.

People who hate Jo-ho just have a double standard. She acts exactly like the typical male manga protagonist, trying to be close to both heroines, and giving in to temptation left and right. But she's female, so she has to treat girls with respect, ask for consent 2 weeks ahead, and she must never ever act like a guy would.

The last thought brown had was why Blue liked her chest so much and then Blue was kissing her stomach going lower, which caught brown off guard so to bring blue back up Brown asked her to look her in the eyes. Cause if you think about it why would brown even ask that. Then when blue went in for the kiss brown panicked and punched her probably cause she wasn’t expecting it or she got scared. Still the punch was undeserving.

Woo-hui might have tried to stop her. The translation is less than stellar at places (e.g. "You're not holding back this time" should be "I'm not holding back this time"), so some hints of her resisting might have been lost. That said, she basically walked into the lion's den and offered herself on a tray.

People who hate Jo-ho just have a double standard. She acts exactly like the typical male manga protagonist, trying to be close to both heroines, and giving in to temptation left and right. But she's female, so she has to treat girls with respect, ask for consent 2 weeks ahead, and she must never ever act like a guy would.
I agree. Woo-hui knows what she was getting herself into

Dex-chan lover
I feel that punch was a little undeserving.

Brown hair totally led her on:
-you can play with my boobs
-turn the lights off
-makes moans while boobs are touched
-asked to be looked in the eyes

Instead of sucker punching her before the kiss, couldn’t she said, stop, what are you doing? Lol.
That's not why she punched her...it was about her being unable to look her in the eyes while doing all of this (to put it very simply) and her not even having an answer when confronted with that question

Dex-chan lover

hmm... i dont hate her but i definitely dont love her, and its Because she acts exactly like that "typical male manga protagonist". i hate that. no double standard here for me and im guessing for the others who dislike her

Double-page supporter
Kang Ji-ho get your head straight girl 😭. The tension between these two is up the roof. There's none of that when she's with pink hair... 👀

Dex-chan lover
Well deserved punch. Hopefully brought some sense to her head.
I don’t think it was well deserved. Slap? Ok maybe but she was the one asking for it! But not a freaking right hook!! Not at the level of Shinryuken!! The author must have been inspired by SF6…

I feel that punch was a little undeserving.

Brown hair totally led her on:
-you can play with my boobs
-turn the lights off
-makes moans while boobs are touched
-asked to be looked in the eyes

Instead of sucker punching her before the kiss, couldn’t she said, stop, what are you doing? Lol.
You know from what i have gathered about women, most of them do not like it if you insinuate you only care about having sex with them.

This....

Users who are viewing this thread