Show Me Your Bust - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
hoo boy, creepy ex is a piece of work. Now that we've got his backstory it's prime time for him to enter the main story. Will he finish his conscription and expect the same naivé Woo Hui to be ready to take him back? He's the type to neg her in an attempt to get in her pants. What if he tries to goad Woo Hui by saying she's a lesbian, but it backfires and gets her to consider getting with Ji-ho for real? I hope she's grown enough to not fall for his BS.
Yes, these are the questions and what I'm also assuming will be some of the complications, especially since Ji-Ho is with pink at the moment. I don't think that Woo Hui has necessarily changed though. She has another version of herself when around him and we'll have to see if that alternate self comes back out again. I think Ji-Ho is worried about exactly that, hence the "you can't even see him."

Dex-chan lover
An asshole until the very end of course. He was all like "I will treat you one last time for BBQ" like he's the shit to then leave first, only pay for his half of the food...and leave her with her own bill

Fed-Kun's army
She loved him? Well, that was disappointing. I hope we get to see some more of her backstory to learn how she ended up being such a pushover. And I really hope we get to see Woo-hui confront her former boyfriend.

I guess we also learned why Woo-hui and Ji-ho will never happen. Woo-hui simply lack experience with relationships and would need a few years to understand her own feelings. Kind of funny how they turned it all around. At the beginning I thought it was Woo-hui who got her shit together, and Ji-ho was the fuck up. But turned out that it was the other way around.
Both of them lack experience, but they'll learn together. That's the point of all this story. Pinky and Blackie are just there to stir the pot (the plot?) But it will get there eventually.

I think this arc does provide some insight for the infamous hook heard round the world. To my mind, it explains Brown's reaction a bit. After all, it confirms that she is a virgin and she may have panicked when she sensed that they were going past the point of no return (aka seggs). That coupled with the corrected translation from a another user in that Blue states that she "isn't stopping/holding back this time." Brown's inner thoughts during their last make out seem to hint at some anxiety further evidenced by her questioning Blue and wanting clarity when she asked why Blue wasn't looking her in the eyes (Blue's pivot to a kiss instead of answering her did not help, lol.) It seemed that Brown wanted to be reassured in that moment. All of these things when viewed together are what could have have induced the panicked punch; and to be fair, while drastic, it was an effective way of regaining control, especially if she felt she wasn't ready for 4th base...or she could have just felt that Blue was using her for her body just like her ex wanted to, courtesy of the flashback. So while, it would be nice to move on, I think it gives some much needed insight into Brown's frame of mind and adds some clarity on her complicated relationship with Blue as well as why she may be letting Blue have her way with her. She may feel some sense of obligation due to the ex debacle and how Blue was there for her.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Both of them lack experience, but they'll learn together. That's the point of all this story. Pinky and Blackie are just there to stir the pot (the plot?) But it will get there eventually.
You are probably correct. But at the same time blue and pink likes one and other, and it would be a bit lazy to have another story where pink is the foil. I hope the story will be less predictable, so I don’t think brown and blue is a given. And there is also the audio drama that takes place after the main plot of this story that indicates that thing might go a bit different.

Dex-chan lover
You are probably correct. But at the same time blue and pink likes one and other, and it would be a bit lazy to have another story where pink is the foil. I hope the story will be less predictable, so I don’t think brown and blue is a given. And there is also the audio drama that takes place after the main plot of this story that indicates that thing might go a bit different.
Would the author waste so much time in this backstory if Woo-hui and Ji-ho will not happen? I'm not sure about that.

Also, I don't think Yeon-Woo is 100% serious about Ji-ho.

Aggregator gang
That coupled with the corrected translation from a another user in that Blue states that she "isn't stopping/holding back this time."
This is omega old, but I feel compelled to point out that person's "corrected" translation was in fact wrong (I'm not sure if it was meant to be an actual correction or just speculation). Derby's is/was right. "[Woo-hui wasn't] holding back" that time, as in she was openly moaning. The previous times Ji-ho touched her, she was biting her lips and trying not to make sounds.

Users who are viewing this thread