Show Me Your Bust - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Do you want me to touch you.

Ugh. I really find blue to be lacking in manners. Always horny. You were just on a date and had sex with pink, and you friend is going through an emotional moment. Perhaps think about something other than your libido for once.
Lol Man, my girl is always catching strays. She also just protected said friend from an assault, after protecting said friend that entire night by avoiding that man, after protecting said friend throughout the entire flashback from that same man and her bad friends, was assaulted by that same man for said friend and hurt her leg, took said friend in, is known for doing everything for said friend and never blames said friend for any of this so much so that said friend thinks about that in this chapter. She's been thinking about a lot besides just her libido. She's honestly been written to be almost too selfless at this point. That's not even to mention the messy situation with Pink that is also Pink's fault (not to blame either of them but she's clearly going through issues). After all of that she's isn't allowed 1 bad? off hand comment that even gets Brown to laugh?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Ugh. I really find blue to be lacking in manners. Always horny. You were just on a date and had sex with pink, and you friend is going through an emotional moment. Perhaps think about something other than your libido for once.

You might want to read what she actually says and not "quote" what you thought you read...

Double-page supporter

She asked if Woo hui wanted to touch her, not the other way around. Pretty sure she asked since touching Woo hui calmed her down before.

Fed-Kun's army
What did the fan club of the world's blandest main character have a meeting?

So, the argument is that she is such a nice girl. So of course she can ask for sex. As she has been such a nice girl. What an argument.

The sentiment does not change whether she asked to be touched or to touch. It's the same sentiment. I was just tired when I first read it.

Power Uploader

Except Ji-ho (blue) didn’t say that. She asked if Woo-hui (brown) wanted to touch her. Please read that part again😄

Dex-chan lover

So, the argument is that she is such a nice girl. So of course she can ask for sex. As she has been such a nice girl. What an argument.

The sentiment does not change whether she asked to be touched or to touch. It's the same sentiment. I was just tired when I first read it.
Yeah, we held an emergency meeting.

Dex-chan lover

Like the hell it doesn't. It was obviously a joke, why would Woo-Hui want to touch her all of a sudden? She jokingly implied that Woo-Hui could touch her to calm down, just like when she touched her boobs a few chapters earlier.

It's implying that she want to help her calm down without actually saying it. It wasn't about sex, it was some levity to improve the mood, and I'm sure you'd have also picked up on that, if you re-read that part, instead of doubling down on your preconception.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread