Showa Maiden Fairytale - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The princess and the demon

Fed-Kun's army
i think his reactions are normal because of her, his life was ruined

Dex-chan lover
Lobe this artist... the story's always starts on a sour note, but gradually gets more sweeter.

But what about Chapter 1??🤔🤔

She's really cute, but we saw her chest last chapter. She's small, but no way she's flat.

Double-page supporter
Being a Shima, does the mc has connection with the Shima family in Taishou series?

In Taishou series, there are five siblings. But the mc in there adapted the surname of the heroine and became a Tachibana after marriage, while the other 2 became a Manabe(?) through adoption. The Older brother died. So the only one left is the crazy elder sister. And being Kotori, the idol singer is still alive, the gentle grand parent is the terror father of five? I can't say that maybe they are in differwnt universe because of Kotori.

Dex-chan lover
@TheFiller

Because of her his life was ruined? Did you read the same manga I did? She didn't do a thing. His life was ruined because of his own poorly thought out impulsive actions. Yes he was doing it for her sake but she didn't even ask him for help, it's just something he did on his own. And now you want to blame her for that? Not big on personal responsibility are you, ffs

Dex-chan lover
@TheFiller
She is clearly shown objecting at the end up chapter 1 but nobody listened to her. So saying that she said nothing is just plain wrong.

Could she have tried harder? Maybe, we really don't see what happened immediately after. But keep in mind that she's trapped in an incredibly abusive family and is probably afraid to speak out (and not without cause).

Either way it doesn't change the fact that the MC's actions, though well-intended, were also incredibly foolish. And that's entirely on him.

Dex-chan lover
@MCX01 The group that translated chapter 1 don't allow uploading their work here so you have to go to their site.

Dex-chan lover
@TheFiller She said nothing? She did try to defend him but was shut up by the step-mother and other adults. You forget that she was a kid. The adults won't treat anything she said seriously.

I'm waiting to see someone comes in here and blame Jinta for being a jerk. Imagine not putting up that personality and expect to survive that long. It's gonna stuck on you somehow.

Dex-chan lover
@luminary I expect him to be behaving like this to make Tokoyo grow some guts. A person can sometimes be saved by another person, but should that other person disappear for any reason, the saved person has a high chance of relapsing. However, if the person saves themselves using their own power, nothing of that sort will crush them again. Like saying goes: Give a person a fish and they will be fed for a day, teach them to fish and they will be fed for life.

Users who are viewing this thread