Showa Maiden Fairytale - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Jintarou’s story ①

Dex-chan lover
He did the right thing. I mean, she's rich and an adult, he's her ward and not an adult, and the poor dead kid is just a servant--he'd have no hope of putting her in jail for it. But she's a vicious murderer and she's threatened the girl he loves--she cannot be allowed to make good that threat. Sorry, but she had to go down.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm more interested about Tamayo's backstory.
One does not simply become broken like that.

Group Leader
She was fucked in the head since the prequel but this just got to a whole ‘nother level.

Guess her dad was the only person that kept her mental stability in check.

Dex-chan lover
wait, why she's wearing nightgown? so she tried to rape him or something and he's retaliate?🤔

jak

Contributor
Why does it feel like she tried to have sex with him considering the place he stabs her.

Holy shit, I just realized she's the psycho sister of the main guy in the prequel. The one who was obsessed with their father.

Dex-chan lover
This story happens shortly after Taishou Otome. The Shima father didn't look anywhere close to dying of old age when he last appeared, and Tamayo was at his side. Considering what happened to the servant kid here, I wouldn't be surprised if Tamayo's father died in a "boating accident" so she could take charge.

Fed-Kun's army
She can’t have children because ”A lot happened when I was a little girl.” Eh....Is this referencing abuse? I wonder if her obsessive attachment to her father had another reason? Although if she’s only 25 here, he certainly didn’t live long after the previous story, and given her history and psycho self, he may have had some help. Tamayo is 2 years older than that MC, and I think he was 20 or so by the time he left the Shima family.

This story is pretty disjointed, which is disappointing. I feel like the characters are bouncing back-and-forth in personality, and Lise is a random extra.

Users who are viewing this thread