Shrink ~Psychiatrist Yowai~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Panic Disorder

I find the theme very interesting! Thank you for translating and making me discover this manga!

Double-page supporter
This is the kind of manga everyone should read. It reminds me of Kounodori :D

It's a little off from what I know about psychiatry but it's good that they address some things that keep people from seeking psychiatric help. Can't wait to read more :)

Ayyy I ain’t a psychiatrist but it’s nice that these things are addressed

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised I haven't encountered a manga with this exact premise earlier.

Dex-chan lover
Considering japan does not give A SINGLE FUCK about mental health ( and the main character seems to be very aware of that fact) this manga is really promising

hope we'll get update soon

The doctor might have mental illness himself despite being a psychiatrist. Being so messy is quite a common trait among people who have depression.

Omg don’t tell me his gf died of suicide.... that’s just awful

Ah my psyc brain is going 😬😬😁😁😳😳🤔🤔😏😏 while reading this lol it has some really good information in it (surprisingly haha)

Aggregator gang
So I have this disorder, and what she's experiencing is true. A severe panic attack, that is. It's good she went to the psych since it can be really devastating.

Thanks for picking this up!!!

Dex-chan lover
Ah, panic attack.
Finally found a manga about psychiatrist. Hope there are some manga about counselor

Dex-chan lover
The chapter only scratches the surface of the problem, but it sure is an interesting premise. Let's dive in.

Users who are viewing this thread