Shrink ~Psychiatrist Yowai~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Smiling Depression 3

Having suffered from psychiatric problems for a long time, this is an extremely heartwarming manga.
Thank you for the release :)

that "finding a new you" thing hit really hard, man. DAMN this be lowkey giving me motivation somehow haha

wow this case really hits home except he gets to use that line and get away with it while mine keeps denying it.

Dex-chan lover
That's actually good advice, especially if you are a yes-man. No shame using your psychiatrist as a shield against a pushy superior.

Wow, I'm not someone with depression, but some of these sure relatable. I actually cried. Thank you for the translation, it must've been difficult to translate with all the difficult terms.

Fed-Kun's army
This is so wholesome, because it means you are not alone in this, and the fact that you will be better for sure! at your own rhytm

Dex-chan lover
This chapter reminds me of a time when a random guy at a party, ask why I don't drink beer
"My doctor said I shouldn't drink beer" me, lying

Anyway, anyone know the cost of this kind of treatment? I kinda want one, but honestly, the unknown price scares me, and I don't even know if there is any psychiatrist in my area.

this is bringing old memories back..yep it is satisfying once you find the new you though kind of like a pokemon evolution.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn this is making me tear up....
Truly there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

@ngkn92 I believe you can call up the clinic and ask for details, or send them an email. It's their job to make sure you don't feel uncomfortable after all.

Dex-chan lover
@Nixnaw
I'm ... actually surprised that I haven't thought about that before
Lemme check right away

Users who are viewing this thread